Forget them

Y/N's POV: 

Y/N's POV: 

We walked home mainly in silence, until Sabrina said something, "So, what was that?" She asked in a hostile way. "What? giving them the consequence they deserve?" I asked genuinely. "We were giving them the consequence they deserved," She said. "That wasn't good enough for me," I replied. "And you know what I mean." She continued. "I don't," I said calmly. "I meant you lying to me." She replied. I just looked away, I felt a little guilty about that. "Why didn't you just tell me?" She said stopping, I walked a little away and then stopped. "Because I didn't want you to be mad at me, and you always dismiss every idea I have to do something even remotely like that," I said turning around. 

"I dismiss them because I don't want you to get reckless." She said in response. "With all due respect, I don't care if I get reckless. They still deserved it." I said turning around and walking away. She started walking again, "And I'm not disagreeing with you. Listen to me," She said standing in front of me. I stopped walking and looked at her, "I don't care what you do or what you plan to do as long as your not killing or putting someone else or yourself in danger. But all I ask is that you tell me," She said seriously. 

I hesitated, "Then why did you dismiss everything before?" I asked calmly and not angry. "Because I didn't want to risk you doing something that could kill you or put you in danger. I think sometimes you forget that your my sister," She said smiling a bit at the last part. "Ok, I'm sorry for lying to you. I was scared you would yell at me or be angry with me." I confessed. "I'll only be angry if you didn't tell me. Which if you don't do from now on, I won't be angry with you." She said seriously. I nodded hesitantly, and she came and hugged me. 

"Also, I invited Harvey over because I wanted to talk to him a bit more if that's okay with you." She whispered in my ear as I let go of her. "Yeah, that's fine. I don't have a problem with it, I never do." I said honestly. She smiled and we walked home enjoying each other's company.

-

Harvey came over and Sabrina and he was sitting on the deck talking, while I was reading 'One Hundred Years of Solitude' behind them in a chair. "Nice outfit, by the way, guys. But Halloween isn't until tomorrow night." Harvey to us. I just laughed and kept reading. "Roz is still having a party, by the way. Her parents are away, so it should go pretty late if you two wanted to stop by after-" He started but Sabrina cut him off. "Harvey. You like comic books. No, you love them. And superheroes." She corrected herself and he nodded.

"So, let's say you're a kid, a normal kid, with a normal life. And one day, you wander into a cave...and this wizard says he'll grant you all these superpowers." She continued. "What powers? Like flying?" Harvey asked wide-eyed. "Eventually, yes. But the wizard, he says that in exchange for all these powers, says you have to give up everything else in your life. Your school, your friends, your girlfriend." Sabrina asked slowly. "What would you do?" She asked again worriedly.  "Are you my girlfriend in this scenario? And are all my friends my friends in this scenario?" Harvey asked and she nodded while smiling.