Principle Hawthorne

Y/N's POV: 

Y/N's POV: 

Warning: mention of S3xual Assault from Susie

We walked to Baxter High and right outside the school we were walking in and Sabrina asked me something. "Hey, could you take a different path home after school today please?" She asked cautiously. "Um, yeah. Sure, why?" I asked. "Because I decided I'm going to try and tell Harvey about me either moving to some posh boarding school in Connecticut or about me being a witch. Or make up some other excuse." She said looking like she was just relieved. We walked by Roz in mid-conversation. "Sabrina, Y/N, hey girls!" She said excitedly. "Stepped in some poison ivy, Roz." Sabrina made up an excuse. "Gotta wash it off us," I added to her excuse. 

"Okay." She said confused. We walked into the bathrooms and I checked nobody was there before I showered. I continued our conversation, "Yeah, I'll take a different path. Let me know how it goes, ok?" I said starting to undress. 

"Yeah. I'm just so nervous." She said starting to undress as well. "Well, I mean it's probably nerve-wracking to plan to go tell your boyfriend - of about 1 year - that you have an entire secret life that he doesn't know about," I said laughing a bit and she laughed too. "It's normal to be nervous, Sabrina." I clarified for her. "Yeah, I guess it is." She agreed.

We both went in the showers on opposite sides of each other and started reciting a phrase to get the curse off, "If truly I am hexed today, let the water wash the hex away," We both recited several times washing. 

Sabrina got out first but I was still paranoid so I tried for a couple more minutes. "Well, I guess we won't know until I ask Aunt Hilda," I said to myself and turned the water off. I grabbed a towel and walked out, to see Sabrina comforting Susie, who was crying in her locker about something. "What's going on?" I asked going over to the opposite side of Susie that Sabrina was on. 

She closed her locker, "They pulled up my shirt." She said crying. "What?" I asked in disbelief and a bit of anger. "They pulled up my shirt, to see if I had boobs" She repeated. "Who did?" Sabrina asked. Susie shook her head, I grabbed my clothes and started dressing again while Sabrina was still trying to question Susie.

I got dressed and told Sabrina once Susie went into one of the bathroom stalls, "I'm going to Hawthorne." I said and she nodded. So I strutted out of the locker rooms to Principle Hawthorne's office. I came through the office door to be met by the Assistant Principle; Ms Glover, "I need to see Principle Hawthorne, please." I said not really asking. "Yes, right this way." She said leading me to his office. She peeked her head through his office, "Principle Hawthorne? Uh, Y/N Spellman wishes to see you." She said in a smiley attitude and she let me in. 

I sat down, "What can I do for you, Miss Spellman?" He said unenthusiastically. "Susie Putnam is being bullied. It was four troglodyte football players. They assaulted her, they pulled up her shirt, Principal Hawthorne. Because they wanted to see if she had breasts. To see if she was really a girl or a boy under there. Which is none of their business." I said clarifying it for him. I was a little more calmed down now because I figured having an angry attitude towards him would do nothing. "Well, uh, Miss Spellman, if you could give me their names, then I'll have them in for review." He said grabbing a pen and paper.