30

This story ends today. 

"Something interesting?"

"You're dating Bang Chan?"

The blonde's lips curved up in a smile.

"Is that why you're here?" The said asked his father who was looking at him as if he was a lowly creature. "You're never home, now that you're finally here it's actually because you want to rant about what a bad son I am?"

Mrs. Lee gasped, not in her wildest dream expected her husband to get raged in the news of their son dating Bang's son. There was nothing wrong with it, was her husband homophobic?

"I was her before I heard the news...... were you always a liar?" Mr. Lee finally spoke. "If you're dating Bang Chan, why would you tell me to get rid of him?"

Felix finally came to his senses and remembered  what he had done now that he was standing by the shoe rack, stunned. He couldn't spell a word as if he was frozen.

"Get rid of Bang Chan? Why?" Mrs. Lee was confused, who wasn't aware of what had happened last summer.

Mr. Lee sighed before he spoke. "You're never told about this I-

"DAD!! NO!" Felix shouted as he started panting. "Not now please."

"What's happening can anyone explain?" Mrs. Lee rubbed her forehead.

The truth that Felix didn't want his mom to know about what he had was quite literal because the boy felt ashamed and guilty.

"Then will you explain why you're dating Bang Chan now?" Mr. Lee seemed fierce.

"Do I really have to give you the record of what I do and why?" Felix walked towards the stairs taking the backpack from his shoulder.

"I'm asking this because you told me he harassed your girlfriend, now i found you here dating him. Of course I'm confused. Son-

"Yeah great! I lied! He never harassed anyone, I lied because I didn't like him... at first tho! I felt guilty and ashamed of myself, yet he forgave me. Yes we dated! Is that what you wanna hear? Your son right here is a disappointment and a nuisance!"

"Felix,  I never said that! I just-

"Yeah dad, it was never anyone's fault, it's me. I'm born with this condition that II'm the weakest of all no matter how stern I try to act. I'm a problem for you all! Guess you never wanted a son like me who can't give you nothing but rush when he gets hyperventilation."

"Sweetie please calm down." Mrs. Lee was panicking, she never saw this side of Felix before. The younger was always calm and warm like sunshine that she never realized how hew was hurting inside the whole time.

"What's the point......" Warm tears was streaming down the blonde's cheeks now that he didn't notice. "We all know..... I don't have enough time..... So why can't I just do what I want for now?" 
he wiped down the tears with the sleeve of his hoodie. "Why can't I dance? Are you sure it's because of my condition or you just don't want me to do so?" 

"Felix, if you are aware of your condition then you should be aware of the reason as well." Mr. Lee was stern to Felix's words now.

Felix cracked a sad smile between his tears. "Right.... Then I should just give up on living cause I'm gonna die anyways."

"Son, you can't just say that!" Mrs. Lee cried out.

"Don't come at me mom! Thanks a lot! And we broke up, Chan and I, if that's what you wanna hear........ I shouldn't be ruining people's lives just because I'm not getting it my way."  Felix sobbed a little he was close to seeing stars as his heart beat raced up following by heavy breathing which went unnoticed by his parents due to the situation they were in right then. 
"Chan is a good person, I'd rather not make him take wrong decisions because of me who's just a crack."