18

I'm so excited for their cb, the trailer looked so cool I was screaming the whole time. And I managed to order some SKZOO plushie, they will arrive soon 😭😭 The limited edition album put me in so much sufferings in the morning, I couldn't sleep all night in tension but secured 2 successfully!!

"What are you doing?" Felix spotted the camera in front of him.

"No, Felix, not the camera!" Seungmin shouted.

"Lix-ah what did I tell you about the camera? No." Jisung sighed.

"Yeah, but I'm bored." Felix pouted.

"Go hangout with your boyfriend." Jeongin said as he grabbed his chocolate milk.

"Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin already abandoned me are you abandoning me as well, Innie?" Felix faked crying that Jeongin rolled his eyes at.

"Stop being so dramatic. Give Chan hyung a call."

"I can't. It's his exam week. I don't wanna disturb him."

"What a thoughtful boyfriend." Hyunjin said who was closing the fridge behind them.

They were at Hyunjin's place then. They somehow always ended up going to his place after school cause free snacks and games.

"Unlike certain someone." Seungmin mocked.

"Tea~ are you guys dating?" Jisung asked as he snatched the packet of marshmallow from Hyunjin.

"What? No!" Seungmin panicked. "We are not dating, I'm just saying."

"How do you know? That sounds so suspicious." Jeongin asked.

"Seungmin it's no work." Hyunjin sighed. "Yeah guys we are dating, for a while now." Hyunjin scratched the back of his neck as he continued. "We wanted to tell you guys but Seungmin was hesitating cause he felt uncomfortable to come out already." Hyunjin explained.

"Wow.... you little shits have your own secrets huh. I feel so left out. Jisung didn't tell me about Minho hyung either." Felix pouted.

"Oh come on, it happened so suddenly I felt embarrassed to tell you, I was insulting him just a few days ago... " Jisung said almost hiding his face.

"Yeah, now you're so lovey dovey in lunch I feel like taking my eyeballs out." Jeongin said as he made funny gesture of putting his fingers inside his eyes making Jisung roll his eyes at him.

"No cap, Minsung makes me vomit. They are so cringey." Seungmin said putting his hands up.

"What's Minsung?" Jisung asked.

"Minho and Jisung? Minsung? That's what we call you two, not only us but the whole dance club do." Hyunjin pointed out.

Apparently Minho being the dance club's president had a lot of affect on Jisung. Within a week the school was aware that Lee Minho was dating Han Jisung. Girls would come around his class to watch on him, fortunately no one tried to put a hand on him from their grudge given he was one of a kind himself. It was just that, no one expected this to happen, not even them.

Elseways, Felix was dying to call Chan. He missed the elder but knew he shouldn't disturb him while the exam week is going on and besides Chan and his friends there was nothing else to do. Though, Chan never mentioned not to call or text him meanwhile, Felix just magically decided he would be a distraction for the elder.

The last text he sent him was two days ago and it was a good luck message with a lots of yellow hearts in it. The younger loved it. In reply Chan thanked him but the younger never opened the conversation thinking he wouldn't be able to stop himself from texting him.