25

My apology for not updating in a while I was so confused about how to continue from here.

"Darn, school starts in a week and I still haven't seen Minho hyung in a while." Jisung nagged leaning on the couch down.

The 2000 liners were hanging in Hyunjin's place now that they were back from their individual places.

"You can't blame him, he graduates next month." Felix sipped from his coffee. January of the new year was here meaning they become the seniors in a few weeks as as the seniors, Minho and Changbin graduates.

"Have you talked about what you're gonna do after Minho hyung graduates?" Seungmin asked who was being cuddled Hyunjin.

There was a moment of silent before Jisung started."......no."
He stopped to breathe in. "I'm nervous to talk about it."

"As far as I know he's gonna take dancing major beside a different double major. Man.... that guy is hardworking af!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"A double major?" Felix asked putting his mug down.

"Yeah, eventually it's possible now." Hyunjin said getting a nod from Felix. "So, did he tell you which college he's going for?" Hyunjin spoke again.

"Like I said, I haven't seen him in a month, we only text and talk over call." Jisung pouted. He sure was patient but a month without seeing the older wad hard for him but he can't blame anyone else but him as he had to leave for Malaysia for Christmas. "And it's weird to talk about it... I just want him to go for what he wants." Jisung looked downwards.

"Don't worry... If things are okay, I don't think Minho hyung would want to be separated from you." Felix patted Jisung's shoulder as the brunette smiled im a thanks.

That made Felix remember he hadn't seen Chan in a while. Given the messed up project, the older got busy with his extra work again. This time, Felix didn't wanna be a nuisance again so he kept his distance.
'Since the Christmas, huh.. ' Felix spoke to himself leaving a sigh.

"What's up with you?" Seungmin asked Felix.

"What you mean?" Felix was dumbfounded for a moment.

"You don't look the best either. How have you been doing? Are thigs going well with Chan hyung?"

"I'm... I'm fine." Felix grinned. "Things with Chan hyung are fine as well."

Seungmin nodded following with a sigh, he was worried about the blonde boy. Even though he hadn't been around him for a long time, Seungmin cared about Felix. Felix was type to be taken care of, given a lot of hugs, to be protected. Being a few days younger than Felix didn't make Seungmin feel otherwise.

"I'm just a bit tired." Felix yawned stretching his arms.

"Do you wanna sleep upstairs? I can prepare the bed for you." Hyunjin suggested.

"No, no. I will go home, it's already pretty late." Felix said getting up. "Do you perhaps want a ride?" Jisung asked.

"Nah, I'll take a cab." Felix smiled before bidding them goodbye.

When Felix reached his place, it was past 10, judging from the lights inside the living, Felix thought his mom was home already which was odd.

"I'm home." Felix said opening the door.

"Welcome home, Felix." That was a male voice, more importantly, his father's.

"Dad?" He said looking up from his shoes. "You're home?"

"Yeah, son, finally." Mr. Lee smiled.

"Good." Felix replied shortly before walking upstairs.

"I made dinner-

"Don't need it." Felix interrupted Mr. Lee before slamming the door to his room leaving his confused dad downstairs.

'Why is he here now? He's never around when I need him.' Felix wasn't necessarily mad but a little upset. His father's absence while his worsened really affected him in a bad way. He wasn't close to his father like before anymore, after he had forbidden him from dancing anymore.

Felix's love for dancing wasn't unknown to his father but Mr. Lee didn't take it the right way. He wanted Felix to inherit his business and forbidding Felix after the incident seemed like a good way to make him get away from dancing. Though he felt guilty about it once in a while.

When Mr. Lee was told about the last Felix fell unconscious, he was raged not only because his son wasn't waking up but also because Felix danced. That was also a partial reason why he didn't hurry back home.

Felix thought about going to sleep early to get rid of any of his dad's lecture if he had any in his account. He sent Chan a text as he leaned down on the bed.

> Working hard?

It didn't take a long while before he got a reply.

>> Just taking a break now. Did you get dinner?

> yeah, at hyunjin's place. how about you?

>> Yeah. Wow you're always at Hyunjin's place when I'm asking.

> what~? Nooo~ are you jealous?

>> LOL no.

> come on you can tell me :DD

>> Those emojis really don't work out with that sentence, Felix. And yes, maybe I'm a bit jealous.

> hehe you admit.

> then just invite me to your place, we haven't seen each each other in a long while.

Felix sent the text and set his phone beside waiting for a reply back but even after a long while went by there wasn't a reply from Chan.

'Maybe he went back to work without noticing my text.' Felix sighed picking up the phone to send Chan a goodnight message omly to get notified by a message.

>> The day after tomorrow, 5 pm, I pick you up from your place.

Felix smiled. He was going to see Chan again.

> okay see you soon hyung. I was going to sleep early. I think you should go get some sleep as well.

> good night.

Seen 11:03 pm

>> Good night. I love you.
Sent 4:33 am

I'm really sorry about this short chapter, I'm kinna out of ideas in between. I have the continuation built up but I just can't link them together, leaving me messed up. Please bear with this for another 2 chapters, it will be all fine I promise.

Thanks for your patience and the reads ♥♥♥