29

Felix looked at his saved contacts, he stared at Chan's number for a second before scrolling down to call Jisung. It  rang a few times but no one picked it up.

'What is he doing?' Felix thought and scrolled down and stayed on Seungmin's contact for a few while thinking if he should be calling the younger. Before deciding anything he bluffly tapped on the contact as he was calling Seungmin.

The call was picked up a while later by a sleepy Seungmin.

"Hey Felix, what's up?"

"Hey.. Seungmin.. Nothing really.. Haha.. I just ermm.. I just Felt like calling."

"At almost 12 in the midnight ruining my sleep?"

".....I'm sorry, please go back to sleep."

"Hey, hey, hold on, I'm joking. What happened? Where are you? I'm hearing car horns."

"About that.... I'm not quite sure.. I was walking aimlessly and lost the path."

"...What? Why were you walking aimlessly om the first place? Felix I'm confused."

"I was with Channie hyung."

"He didn't drop you at your place?"

There was silent on both sides making Seungmin think Felix had cut the call.

"We broke up." Felix said with a faint voice."

It didn't take Seungmin much time to understand what had happened. He didn't wait a while but asked the older about the closest placr to his location right now to pick him up.

Seungmin took his dad's car to Felix who was sitting outside of an ATM booth. Felix flashed a smiled seeing the Seungmin but the younger was quick enough to understand it wasn't genuine.

"What happened?" Seungmin finally asked as he took Felix to his place. His parents were home so they had to be extra careful not to wake them up as they pass the living and the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked acting dense.

"You know what I'm talking about Yongbok. You guys were doing fine. What did he do?" Seungmin crossed his arms.

"He didn't do... He didn't do anything. It's my fault." Felix looked down before he continued. "I'm a nuisance for him."

"Did Chan hyung tell you that?"

"No he didn't but I'm not stupid to understand how he's not being benefited by my presence. I made him lose his credits getting sick doing something I wasn't supposed to do. He suffered for days, he didn't deserve that, it was selfish of me."

Seungmin stayed quiet as he couldn't come to a decision.

"Did you know.." Felix's voice cracked up as he was tearing up. "He can go to Australia for his betterment but...but he wouldn't go because of me." Now Felix was crying like a kid.

"Seungmin-ah, can you tell me I did the right thing?" Felix leaned on Seungmin putting his head over the younger's shoulder as warm tears were streaming through his cheeks.

Seungmin embraced Felix patting his back as he looked up at the ceiling, confused.

"I...did the right thing.. right?" Felix kept on saying between sniffles. Seungmin couldn't agree to what he was saying as to him it was quite the opposite of right but he didn't want to tell the elder that.

Felix soon fell asleep on Seungmin's bed while Seungmin, who was already tired didn't wait  up long but fell asleep beside Felix as well, hugging him.