27

Who's your SKZ bias? 
I'm ot8.

Felix dropped his bag on the desk before taking out the notebook as he sat on the chair. The new term had started long ago meaning he and the other 2000 liners are in their 3rd year of high school then. Felix was unusually early for school when no one was there yet. He took out his phone from his bag finding three texts from Chan, they were mostly 'good morning' texts. The blonde little guy didn't reply to them instead he turned off his phone before he went out of the classroom.

He hadn't seen Chan in weeks, more like, he was ignoring the elder. He would always come up with an excuse when Chan proposed an idea of them meeting. He wouldn't pick up Chan's calls and would come up with excuses to get out of it. Surely the elder was worried but he didn't give it a look. The amount of eagerness in his texts were lost, he would reply with the shortest words or just leave Chan on seen. 

Felix wasn't aware of exactly why this was happening, he wasn't tired of Chan or anything but he felt like he was a bother for him and it's better if he had less effects on the elder's life.

Felix settled down his hands inside the hoodie pocket, he wasn't wearing any gloves but the February cold wasn't exactly in his favor. He walked through the hallways finding almost no one except for the early janitors that were minding their own businesses. Felix walked over to the club room area but unfortunately they were still closed. He tiptoed to see through the glass attached to door to the dance club, it wasn't a clear view so he tried to stand on his toe tip to get a better view then his shoulder was tapped by someone.

"What are you doing here?" Definitely a familiar voice. Felix turned back finding Changbin staring at him with a titled head.

"Changbin hyung!" Felix was delighted all of a sudden finding at least one soul in the building that he knew of.

"Hi but what are you doing here, the rooms are closed and it's still early." Changbin spoke again.

"I actually came here early." Felix scratched the back of his head. "This is the only cool place around but they are locked." Felix said staring at the door.

"Yeah that's because the club members aren't here yet."

"Why are you here so early though?"

"The last day at school, I'm just grabbing my stuff from the club room." Changbim said showing the box he was carrying that made Felix remember they graduate next week.

"Who's the next vocal club president then?" Felix asked.

"Jong Ho. Choi Jong Ho." Do you know him?"

"Yes by the name for being im the same grade. We never spoke though." Felix grinned. Jongho was well known for his singing skills around the whole school but Felix and his friends never really came around them to have a conversation even being in the same grade. "What are you gonna do now? After you graduate?" Felix asked.

"Me? Well I'm joining a entertainment company as a song writer and a rapper."

"Really? That's so cool." Felix smiled as Changbin smiled back in return. "That reminds me." Felix continued getting the attention from the elder. "Jisung also writes song and raps really well." That was an unknown fact for Changbin as he wasn't the closest to Jisung.

"Really?" Changbin stopped before he continued. "Before that, aren't you cold? The hoodie looks bare minimum. Did you forget your jacket?" Changbin asked looking at the younger who was shivering from cold. Felix shook his head for a no. "I didn't get a jacket, I was erm... not in mind... I forgot."

Changbin mentally facepalmed before putting down the box as he took off his jacket. "Take it or you're gonna get a cold." He said putting the jacket over Felix's shoulder.