12

(Basically, Minho has a really soft and quiet, the opposite kinna attitude in here. He's that one helpful senior that you'll see everywhere.)

It has been almost a week since Felix and Chan had that dinner together. After that so called deed, Felix bade Chan farewell to not make the situation even more awkward.

They sent each other texts but it was just limited to 'how's your day' and 'did you eat?'. They were still embarrassed, Felix would get red everytime he remembered the time they shared a kiss.

"Hey Felix, what's wrong with you man. You're normally so good in Mario Cart. You don't seem like you can actually focus today." Hyunjin said putting his hands up in a dramatic way.

"Sorry mate, I just have been stressed lately." Felix said as he grabbed a cushion to lay down.

"Yo what happened?" Jisung leaned in.

"Life." Felix said sighing to which Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Well that doesn't explain a shit. Elaborate."

"Hey is it about Chris or Chan?" Seungmin said without looking away from the tv screen, checking the game levels. "Why are you bringing him up?"

"Who's Chris?" Jeongin said who looked lost as he missed a lot of information meanwhile.

"Bboki's future boyfriend." Jisung whisper shouted to which Jeongin makes an 'o' expression.

"Your ass, Jisung, shut up." Felix hit Jisung with a cushion.

"But you didn't reply. Is it about Chris?" Seungmin said fixing his specs.

"Somewhat yeah... " Felix scratched his neck and explained what had happened after the dinner that evening.

"So you like Chan?" Seungmin asked.

"Maybe? But I don't think Chan likes me back so I don't have a choice."

"How can you say that when he kissed you as well, it's not like you forced him to." Hyunjin said who was trying to hug Seungmin.

"Yeah I think you should talk to him and figure this out or else you will just get more stressed." Jisung said patting Felix on the shoulder.

On the other hand Chan was feeling conflicted he felt bad kissing Felix knowing he was a minor. He wouldn't lie to himself, he knew he had feelings for Felix but he felt that, this isn't gonna work out but he didn't want to leave the younger alone in a corner right after kissing him so he texted him from time to time.

He thought about having a talk with Felix and fixing this all, without know the latter's feelings, he didn't want to hurt him.

If only we met more often, it could have been done more easily. Chan thought. That's when his phonr dinged from a notification. Seeing it was a text from Felix, he opened it right away.

>> Hyung, let's meet. I have something to tell you.

Maybe this time I can just fix this. Chan thought.

> Sure I have something to telk you too. When do you wanna meet?

>> Anytime soon.

> Today, 4:30 at the same cafe from before, does that work?

>> Sure.

> See you then.

Seen 01:37 pm

Felix opened the door to the cafe as the wind chime dinged over him. The place isn't packed at all, he sighed and went for the same seat as the last time.