5

"No, mom I don't need a ride to school you can just leave for office. Jisung will accompany me and thanks for breakfast."

"Okay honey, be safe on the roads."
"I wil be. Take care, mom."

I fixed my bike as mom left for office. It was the first day at school after summer vacation. Jisung was supposed to meet me at the crossroad so I left home after having breakfast.

"Felix!" I saw Jisung waving at me from a long way.
"Yo mate! How have you been?"
"Bro we just met the day before yesterday."
"So I can't ask how you were yesterday."
"No you can, you can and yes I haven't been the best. I saw that dance club's president again."
"Minho hyung?"
"Yeah, yeah him. I went to buy groceries at the convenience store and he eventually works there."
"Minho hyung works? He's hella rich tho." I looked at Jisung as I spoke.
"So I thought, he looks like a kid from a sophisticated family why is he working."
"Beats me mate."
"Either ways, he wasn't the nicest to me yesterday you know. He took over half an hour to go by the products! Like, you have one job dude!"
"Hey hey calm down." I laughed as he was almost going to put his hands up.
"So the dinner was served super late. Anyways, what's new with you?"
"Nothing new mate. I don't think there's anything interesting in my life right now."
"Who hurt you bro. What about the  tutor you have?"
"About him, I finally got a way to get rid of him."
"Woah so you're finally getting freedom?" "Yeah mate." I have him a wide grin as we were near school.

As we parked and entered the halls there's a whole lot commotion going on. We looked around and as we asked we were informed some fight broke between kids regarding Hyujin. He was a campus loved face. Eventually, he lost his $6300 worth Gucci jacket and girls were dying to find it and impress him. I facepalmed as we heard it.

"Things you do for love." Jisung sighed.
"Whipped."
"Literally."

We looked up at Hyunjin who had a tensed expression on and as he saw us he came running. "Jisung! Felix! Thank god you guys are here." "Bro I don't know what's so great in that but okay I feel appreciated." Jisung mocked.
"Shut up bro I lost my Gucci jacket." Hyunjin whined.
"I wish you were more responsible." Jisung said as we laughed at unison.
"Why are you being so mean to me in the morning I just lost my favorite jacket now girls are behind me. Nothing is going well." Hyunjin said pouting.
"Hey hey, it's all right, Jisung doesn't mean it. Besides, if you lost it in the school someone will find it and put it in the lost and found box.  And for the girls... Erm.. " I scratched the back of my neck.
"I think I will be needing help about how to ignore unnecessary girls, from you, Felix." Hyunjin looked at me.
"What do you mean?"
"How do you ignore them?"
"I don't ignore anyone, I think you're just too friendly."
"Nah nah I know what's this is about." Jisung butted in.
"This one time, Felix was actually told by a girl that they were married jokingly and he got all nervous and asked how many kids they had. He can't face girls well after that." Jisung said as that resulted them to laugh in unison while facepalmed.
"You really did not need to remember that." "I'm sorry but it's just so funny." Jisung cracked up in his laugh.

That made me remember I was supposed to meet Yeun today.

I guess we still have the same English class.

---------------

As the 3rd period came I entered the English class pretty soon finding Yeun in the second row.
"Hi." She smiled.
"Hey. How have you been?" I said as I took the sit behind her.
"Pretty well. What about you?"
"Just as always."
"Glad to hear so. I was thinking, can we talk after class?"
"Isn't it lunch afterwat. Yeah, sure."
"Thanks, Felix." I just smiled in reply.

The class started right after but as always I couldn't concentrate. I was thinking what she would like to tell me. Was it about that day.

The period came to end after 45 minutes so I packed my stuff and went out to wait for her.