10

Our lovestay is back 😭😭 he looked so pretty in the music video. Guys are you excited for the cb soon?

"Hey, do you think something is going on between Hyunjin and Seungmin?" Jisng whispered to Felix.

"What do you mean?" Felix put down his vanilla shake as he looked at Jisung.

Jisung's anticipation wasn't exactly wrong. Hyunjin and Seungmin were acting quite closer than before considering they haven't been together for a long time yet.

"I don't know. They look extremely close tho." Felix said as he looked at the boys in front of him, Hyunjin almost bundled up with Seungmin while the latter was a blushing mess.

"Are you guys dating?" Jisung shot the question for them.

"No-" Seungmin tried to protest but was cut off by Hyunjin. "I'm trying to take him on one but he is really stubborn." He left a wide grin as he looked at Seungmin who was staring at the ground most probably too shy to face the taller.

"Wow, I definitely didn't see that coming." Felix said in a sarcastic way while Jisung nodded along.

Felix took a sip from his vanilla shake as he thought about the math class next whether he had his homework ready. He was too messy then he couldn't take in a lot of information together that made him forget about homework pretty quickly. Talking about math, what's Chan doing right now. Felix thought to himself as he picked up his phone.

There wasn't any texts or call from the older so he went to Instagram to stalk the other finding a story Chan uploaded earlier. Chan wasn't quite the active one on Instagram, he made an update like once in a month and none of them were his own photo but his dog, plants from his balcony or the sky. At a point Felix was hesitating to believe it was Chan.

He saw the story he uploaded, it was just another photo of the sky but there was a hand up their that had a peach bracelet on. Felix stared at it for a long while until he interrupted by Jisung's hit on his shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" Jisung said while he tried to look into the phone screen but Felix turned it off right away.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Felix put away his phone and took a sip from his vanilla shake only to find out it was empty.

"You're hiding something. That's sus." Jisung said crinkling his eyes. "Are you dating someone?"

"What? No! Come on! If I did, you should have known already." Felix said being excited.

"Okay calm down, I was just asking."

Jisung put his hand on the other's shoulder as he was going to say something, someone called for Felix, it was the raven hair dude that's always with Minho. Jisung tried to remember his name but he just couldn't.

"Ah Changbin hyung." Felix said as he looked behind.
"Good to see you here. Thanks for the last time bud, you saved my life. Let me know if you need help with anything and let me treat you lunch as a thanks."

"Ah hyung, you don't have to it's fine." Felix scratched his neck as Jisung beside him was sharing looks with Hyunjin and Seungmin who were confused about what's happening infront of them.

"No, I insist. I already have your number so I will text you to fix a time." Changbin flashed a smile as he felt a hand on his shoulder frok behind.

"Yo Changbin, you know Yongbok?" It was Minho. "Ah hey, Minho I was looking for you and yeah I just got to know him recently through an incident." Changbin said as Felix looked at Minho leaving a smile.

"Seems like I am missing something." Minho said with a soft smile and Jisung joined him, "Even we are in the dark." He said from behind as everyone looked at him.