6

No P. O. V

Felix immediately called his mom as jisung was just blankly staring at him. He was still unsure of what was happening.

"Hey honey—
"Mom, is dad home?"
"Yes, what happened Felix are you okay?"
"When did he ask you for the number?"
"Around half an hour ago? I had a talk with him so he wasn't around  when Chan started so he wanted to have a talk with him."

Shit. Felix muttered.

"Is everything okay Felix?"
"Yeah everything is fine. When is he meeting Chan?"
"I'm not aware of that honey but they are supposed to have lunch together at our place."

Felix looked at the time. It was past 11 am already.

"Alright thanks mom. Talk to you at home."
"Alright sweetie take care."

As he hung up the call he looked at Jisung who was still figuring out what was happening.
"I'm skipping class. Can you tell the teacher about me?" Felix said as he stood up from his sit.
"Hold on, you're going home? Jisung was still unsure.
"Yeah." Felix said in a hurry.
"Did you forget you have a Math retest today?"
"What on earth! I forgot! And what's with this timing."
"It was already up a month ago."
"It just sucks to be me! They couldn't take it before summer vacation now they are making us sit for it on the first day at school after vacation!"
"Hey calm down. What happened?" The brunette hold the blonde's hand and tried to calm him down.
"A lot, jisung, a lot. I fucked up. I seriously went ahead and acted like a big asshole just because I didn't like certain someone."
"What do you mean?"
"I- I lied to my dad. About Chan."

Flashback

The day the 'thing' happened between Chan and Yeun, Felix hit and idea about how to get rid of Chan this time. He knew it was wrong but atleast he wouldn't need to see Chan anymore. It's not like he hated him, he just felt suffocated with all this pressure. He felt bad for Chan also felt disgusted towards himself thinking about what he was going to do.

That night, Felix called his dad who was away from home due to a business trip.

"Hey, dad."
"Hey Felix, how is your studies going?"
"Wow, I'm not surprised getting that at the first question."
"Is Chris being a good tutor."
"Yeah this is about him. Your nice of a tutor is a harasser."
"What do you mean?"
"Exactly what you heard."

Then Felix told him more like lied to him about Chan harrassing his friend, Yeun at their place. Mr. Lee was quite shocked by this sudden notice.

"Well then I guess you will take care of this and get rid of him."
"I guess I was ignorant. I will take care of it as soon as possible after I come home."
"I hope you do. Bye."

Felix didn't give his dad a chance to speak but cut the call.

End of flashback

As Felix finished telling Jisung what had happened Jisung took a sit at their table letting go of Felix's hand. He took a deep breath and looked at Felix who was sweating like getting a shower.
"I'm so disappointed in you." Was all the brunette could say. Felix stayed quiet as he was fidgeting.

"I can't believe you did something like that. Who are you?  Are you really the Felix I know? You literally lied about sexual harrassment, do you know he could go to jail? And you would be responsible for this. Do you know what a big mistake you have made?"

Felix tried to look at jisung who was right now furious. He didn't want anyone to know about this. "I was in the heat of the moment I guess I was too exc—
"Oh shut up Felix! That's not even an excuse." Jisung said slamming his hand on table that earned an audience from the cafeteria.
"I know what you went through and I understand why you feel suffocated but it's still not an excuse to do something like that."
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't think that far."
"You're not supposed to apologize to me. Do you know what you did wrong?
Felix nodded. "Then fix it. Don't talk to me until you do so."
The shorter boy takes his backpack and leaves the cafeteria in a rush.

Felix feels a teardrop leaving his eye as he try to wipe it down. He deserves this. He thought.

As lunch break ended he hurriedly went to their math teacher, Mr. Gwan.

"Hey Mr.Lee, I see you're early here but the test doesn't start until my class and that's in the 6th period."
"Is there anyway I can take it right now? I have an emergency."
"It doesn't work out like that."
"But sir it's only 5 of us why does it matter if I took mine early?"
"It's the rules. Besides you have a class now. Go to your classroom. You will take it when it's time."

Felix had to leave the classroom as Mr. Gwan wasn't being the most helpful. He went to his class but he couldn't settle his mind anymore. He had the 5th period with jisung but jisung refused to sit with him but he sat beside the new Seungmin boy. He felt vulnerable not getting his best best friend beside his side at this situation but he kept on saying he deserved it. Jisung didn't leave him a glance throughout the whole class while Felix kept on staring at him that gained a surprised look from seungmin. He was confused why the two friends were suddenly not together.

As the 5the period was over he waited out to talk to jisung. As jisung came out of the room Felix grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry, I will fix it. Can you not be angry at me. I will go home asap after I take the test." The blonde said in a rush
"It's impossible to stay mad at you." Jisung sighed and left a faint smile.
"Thanks Ji, you're the best." Felix quickly gave jisung a hug and left for Mr. Gwan's class.
As jisung as about to go towards his next class he found seungmin staring at him.
"Did you guys have a lover's quarrel?" The taller said with a innocent face.
"Ew no. He's my best friend, we are not dating." The shorter scrunches his face.
"Do you have anything against dating a guy tho?"
"Why would you ask that? Felix is simply my best friend I don't have romantic feelings for him. Also I'm not homophobic."
"Good to know." The taller said as he left for his next class.
"Weirdo." Jisung didn't say anything but left the hallway.

There was 10 mins more left for the test to end. As the blonde was done with his test he looked out, it was raining heavily.

Once you're in problem, more problems keep on coming at you. He thought.

"Mr. Gwan, I think I'm done. Can I leave?" Felix said standing up.
"There's only 10 minutes left what's the hurry? Mr. Gwan said looking from his paper.
"It's an emergency..... "
"Okay fine I understand leave your paper here."

Felix didn't waste a moment but left the paper on the table and run towards the exit. Jisung was still in his class so he couldn't tell him bye. He will understand. He thought to himself.

Summer had ended but the rain didn't. Felix almost fell down for running too fast on the slippery ground.

He ran to the parking lot and took his bike to rush towards his home. This is when you need a car! Fuck it. He thought to himself. He paddled faster than ever but the rain was making it too hard for him.

As he reached home he left his bike on the yard and ran inside finding Chan standing at the entrance. He suddenly felt like his soul had left his body.

👀👀