20

First snow was a week ago so was the last time Felix met Chan. The elder was busy with the extra work from his professor but did make sure to take care of Felix when he had the time. 

School doesn't start in next month yet Felix was so hyped to go out given he had nothing to do at home and he was bored. Jisung left for Malaysia a few days ago to meet his father and elder brother. Hyunjin took Seungmin to their vacation home to spend Christmas there. Meanwhile, Jeongin hoping to get a partner before Christmas so he would spend his most time in cafes, he was desperate, yeah.

It was  4 in the afternoon, Felix was laying on his bed lazily after taking a quick shower. Just then he got a call, it was Jeongin.

"Hyung~~~" Felix picked up the phone and removed it from his ear immediately after he heard Jeongin whine.

"What is it?" Felix replied in the monotonous tone.

"Are you free? I'm bored." 

"Where are you?" 

"Crosswalks."

"Okay."

Felix picked up his jacket and left his home.

By the time Felix found Jeongin, the younger was accompanied by Changbin. They were laughing about something.

"'Sup?" Felix said while sitting in front of them.

"Ah Yongbok's here." Changbin said excitedly. 

"Let's proceed with the plan then." Jeonin retorted.

"What plan?" Felix tilted his head.

"Seems like this kid here has caught feelings for someone." Changbin explained getting a smack on his shoulder from Jeongin. "It's not like that, I just wanna ask him to be partner with me for the VocalRise Competition. He sings really well and he's really famous."

"Okay, okay what am I missing?" Felix asked with a confused look.

"Yedam. He goes to my class, he sings so well so I wanted to ask him to be my partner for the VocalRise Competition. But he's really famous among the kids while I'm almost invisible so I'm hesitating whether I should ask him or not."

"If that's the reason why didn't you just call me at your place? We could talk there! It's freezing cold in here." Felix exclaimed.

"Changbin hyung doesn't know my place besides, Yedam works here, not here but that cafe." Jeongin said pointing towards a cafe to there opposite. 

Bang Yedam was a new student just like Seungmin who changed school in the middle of the year, no one is really familiar with the reason why but the boy succeeded to attract people towards him though his talent, singing. On the second week of school he joined the Vocal club and the students there were surprised, so was Jeongin. He took a quick liking for Yedam but never neared him. But this time he had the courage to ask the boy to be his partner for the competition but for that he needed to go inside the cafe and face him.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go in!" Changbin said excitedly standing up to which Felix nodded and stood up as well. "Yeah let's go Innie."

Jeongin just shook his head and stood up shakily. 

Inside the cafe was a different view, it was musical cafe given the heavy instruments by the counter and a lot of performers around different corners.

"This place is packed." Changbin said looking around getting a nod from Felix. 
Jeongin didn't say anything as he looking for certain someone. 

Yedam was a performer there and he was busy with his shift like any other day until he noticed something unusual. A few guys from his school was there not to mention the well known rapper from the vocal club? He was nervous all of a sudden. There was an unfamiliar face among them but yet it looked familiar for some reason.

Yedam shook his head and focused on his guitar, the pinned gaze from the silver haired boy was making him nervous. 'What does he want?' Yedam thought to himself. But he carried on with his song. As he still passed gaze from time to time, the pinned gazed from the silver haired boy didn't change, his lips curled up to a smile unknowingly only to make the silver haired boy dumbfounded.

"Yang Jeongin." Jeongin heard someone calling his name from behind while they were going to leave  as Yedam's performance was over. He turned his head to find no other but Yedam himself looking at him. He was taken aback as his eyes shot up.

Changbin and Felix saw that from a corner enjoying there brownies and planned not to jump into their conversation. Jeongin was scratching his neck for some reason that they didn't know and saw both of the boy walk to the back door (hey you wanna come in?)

"85% sure he got the boy." Changbin said taking a bite from his brownie.

"And the rest 15%?" Felix asked looking around.

"That goes on Yedam whether he will be smart or not." Changbin said making Felix chuckle.

"How's it going with Chris?"

"That's what you want to ask me after we met after this long while?"

"Then what else do I ask? Do you know how to solve global warming or what's Newton's third law." Changbin exclamation as Felix strated laughing.

"Yeah yeah we are doing fine. He's just a bit busy with college." Felix explained getting an understanding look from Changbin.

"What now? Innie got his boy what are you gonna do?" Felix asked.

"I don't know, go home and sleep I guess. Oh hold on, you wanna come to place? We could watch a movie or play games. Minho isn't around." Changbin finished.

"Yeah that sounds good, Jisung and Hyunjin are long gone, we are loners now." Felix said putting a hand around Changbin's shoulder.

After they reached Changbin's home, Changbin walked Felix to the luxurious place the elder was living in.

"Damn hyung, are you the president's son by any chance?" Felix exclaimed looking around.

"The President isn't a Seo, is he." Changbin chuckled.

"Point."

"There's a studio upstairs let me show you come on." Changbin said excitedly as he pulled Felix by the hand upstairs.

The studio room was packed with instruments and other stuff. Changbin's parents were musical artists that gave him the chance to be around arts all the time. 

"You can dance a little bit if you want to I can set the sound box for you." Changbin said.

"No, it's okay." Felix flashed a smile looking around. It has been a long time that he has entered a studio, before that a studio or a dance room was in his daily life.

"I will go take a shower. You can play some music meanwhile. Be right back." Changbin said leaving Felix in the studio. 

Felix was energetic all of a sudden that he wanted to dance even though he said 'no' know Changbin given his condition now but Changbin wasn't aware of that.

'A little bit won't hurt.' Felix thought before he plugged in the sound box and played a music. His body moved to the rhythm itself. He was once again feeling the music and the beats and made moves, they were slow and emotional.

But the beat paced up a while after that didn't make him stay to his promise.

Changbin could hear the music upstairs. He was happy that he could talk about it with Minho that Felix danced after a long while.

One of a sudden, Felix felt unfocused and his body was coming to feel heavy and he knew he crossed the limit as he was panting hard looking at the ceiling.

Changbin prepared a few snacks and drinks for them and walked upstairs to find Felix. But he wasn't ready to see what was waiting for him in the studio.

Felix was lying there with his eyes shut.

Changbin lost his thoughts for a moment as the plates fell down from his hands. 'What happened?' He thought to himself as he ran towards the younger boy and sat down beside him.

"Felix?!" Changbin shouted as he pushed the younger holding his hand.

But there was no answer.

Cliffhanger~ sorry