8

"Jisung just hurry up and choose something. We don't have all day." Hyunjin whined as he checks time on his phone.
"Why they don't sell cheesecake?! I wouldn't be so confused then." The shorter male was confused between whether he should take some cheetos or the honey chips.

"Seungmin did you get what you need?" Seungmin nodded and looked at Jeongin who was grinning while looking at his snacks.
"He looks like a baby I wanna pat him." Felix said with a aw as his eyes glittered.
"Hyung I'm just a year younger than you." Jeongin pouted.
"Shit! I felt my heart miss a beat." Jisung said dramatically putting a hand over the left side of his chest.

"You have bee working here for a few days now but you still don't know how to do this right. Are you okay? Is anything bothering you?" The boys looked for the direction the voice came from finding out a short raven haired boy talking to the brunette cashier.
"I'm okay I guess I just wanna end this quickly." The brunette said with a deeo sigh.

"Bro, isn't that Minho hyung?" Hyunjin said looking at Felix who was confused right now.
"Yeah that reminds me I found him working here the other day." Jisung picked up a few honey chips before joining the others.
They walked to the cashier finding Minho looking up and giving them a smile.
"Hey Hyunjin, hey Yongbok."
"Hey hyung? You work here? Since when?" Hyunjin was still confused.
"It has been a few days now."
"But why suddenly. Are you facing any problems?" Felix handed over the rice punch.
"Let's just say, life. I somehow messed up a few things." Minho left a sad smile.

"I'm sorry to hear that hyung."
"It's all good. Ah, aren't you that guy from that day?" Minho pointed at Jisung.
"You know me?" Jisung pointed at himself this time.
"I'm sorry I was so messy that time I wasted your time." Minho chuckled leaving a apologetic smile that took Jisung aback he just nodded.

As they left the store Jisung quickly turned at Hyunjin.
"The dance club prez isn't that bad."
"I told you." Hyunjin's said with a smirk.
"So where are we going now?" Seungmin asked.
"My house!" Hyunjin said excitedly grabbing Seungmin's as he walked towards to parking lot.

"I still have my bike inside, you guys can go ahead I will be there." Felix said as he rushed to the inner parking lot.

---------------------

019-5677-XXXX
Tutor Bang

"Whatchya' lookin' at." Jisung said as he leaned towards Felix.
"Huh? Ah nothing." Felix quickly turned off his phone and took a packet of chips.
"No shit Sherlock, I saw. Is that your tutor tho?"
"......Yeah."
"Tutor?" Seungmin asked.
"Yeah this genius right here got himself a tutor I swear he will be acing the tests from now on." Jisung said with a proud grin.

"Well no more." Felix's face looked dark.
"What do you mean?"
"What? Who got a tutor?" Hyunjin said as he walked into the room.
"Felix." Seungmin said as Hyunjin gave him an understanding look.

"After what happened that day. Dad told him not to come anymore."
"I'm feeling like I'm missing out something." Hyunjin said with a glare.
"Stuff happened guys and I guess I'm not ready to talk about it yet." Felix left a faint smile.
"It's okay man. Just remember we are always here." Jisung said with a grin. "And I guess you should tell him about your result. You did so well."

"Actually... I was thinking about that." Felix scratched his neck.
"I will once I go home. He he."

Even though it was first time getting together with the new two boys, they got comfortable pretty fast. Jeongin was hesitating at first as he was an underclassman but he found his place quite fast.

------------

Reaching home, Felix didn't wait enough but texted Chan.

Hello, Chan hyung. Thank you for your hardwork in the last few months. My retest result came out today and I did really well, it's all thanks to you. I know I wasn't the nicest to you and I don't know exactly how to fix it but I hope you will take my appreciation in account.
- Felix

Felix revised the text over ten times to make sure there wasn't any mistake or something awkward.

He revised it for the last time and took a deep breath and breathed out as he tapped on 'send' and the countdown for the reply started.

It was 10 in the night and Felix checked his phone every 5 minutes for a reply from a certain someone even tho his notification ring was on.

He was getting impatient as it had been over two hours yet he didn't get any reply. 'Is he still mad at me?' 'Maybe he's stuck with some work' 'Guess he's still running errands or bringing someone peaches' Felix thought about the worst case scenario while looking at the blank message board from the other side until his phone vibrated but it was a call and it was from Chan.

Felix panicked for a moment but calmed down and picked it up.

"He-hello."
"Hi, there um do you know Chris hyung?" It wasn't Chan.
"Chris who?"
"As in Christopher. I found your number on top here."
"I'm sorry I don't know any Chris or Christopher. Why are you calling me from Chan hyung's phone?"
"Yes! Chan! I forgot there are other people who call him by that name."
"Excuse me?"
"You're Felix, right?"
"Yes."
"I'm Changbin and Christopher happens to be Chan hyung, that's his English name."

'Changbin as in Minho hyung's friend?'

"Ah... I see."
"Okay look I'm sorry to call you but we are at this gathering and he's dead drunk. No one can get him right now and you're the only one I could find on his phone. I'm really sorry dude."
"Erm... I'm not really that close to him, I'm just his student. Should I be doing that?"
"Do you know his place?"
"Yes."
"I will call you guys a cab just bring him home. I apologize again."
"Okay... Then give me the address."
"Aight sending right now. You saved me man, thanks."

Felix put on his shoes and took his bike to the place the 'Changbin' had sent him and it appears that this Changbin is really Minho's friend. 'What a small world we live in' Felix thought.

"Yoooh you're that underclassman Minho hyung knows, right? What a small world we live in. How do you know Chan hyung tho?" Changbin said with a surprised look on his face.
"He tutors me." Felix replied with a small smile and Changbin shook is head in an understanding way.
"He came over to a party here and got really drunk. I apologize again for troubling you I have tons of other people to send home."
Felix put chan inside the cab and got in.

"I will see you at school then
and thanks a bunch." Felix nodded his towards Changbin and looked at Chan once the car started. Felix left a chuckle and put Chan in a comfortable position as he looked passed out.

Taking Chan inside wasn't the easiest, he was mumbling something inaudible and Felix just went with him replying with only yes.
"Felix yes~ it's Felix."
"Yeah yeah it is I. Do you think you can open the gate for yourself?"
"No."
"Huh?"
"Take me home."
"But we are home."
"No."
"Chan hyung?"
"No. Call me sir. I'm your tutor."
"Okay sir do you think you can hand me over your keys?"
"No."

Felix mentally facepalmed and looked into Chan's pockets to find the keys and entered the house soon after finding them.

Felix put Chan on the couch as he didn't know where his bedroom was. "I'm sorry there aren't't any blankets here, you will be cold."
"No. Give me cuddles I won't be cold."
"Huh?"
"No."
"What no?" 'Is he living constant denial?' Felix thought and laughed as he found drunk Chan cute.
"Don't leave."
"Who said anything about leaving?"
"You always do that. You push me away or tell me to leave."
Felix stayed silent for a moment.
"I'm sorry for being harsh in the past."
"No. Apology not granted."
"What should I do to make you forgive me?"
"Give me a kith."

👀

I'm sorry for late update. I had exams and commission works 😭