Chapter 18 - Didn't Love Me

QUINN'S POV:

While eating my breakfast I can't take my mind off what I saw last night. Has Logan gone on a date with someone or is that my mind playing tricks on me? I know it's non of my business because we aren't dating anymore, but the fact he moved on the fast really hurts.
"HEY LOGAN!" Lola shouts from across the dining area. I quickly turn my head to where she is shouting and I see him with his tray of food.
Lola gestures him to come over to us, I really hope he says no.
Shit! He is walking over! I don't know what to say or how to act? I know that Lola knows, but Zoey is also at the table and she doesn't know a thing. Just act natural Quinn...

"Hey" Logan says still standing.
"Sit down" Lola says gesturing to the empty seat next to me.
"Oh no it's ok... I'm eating with someone else" he stutters out.
"Oh come on! Don't you want to sit next to Quinn?" Lola says with a wink towards me.
"He said he doesn't want to Lola!" I snap
"Woah! What's up with you Quinn?" Zoey asks
"Nothing. I'm just tired" I say trying to act natural again.
"Anyway...I'm going to go now" Logan says.
He was walking away and then Lola grabs his arm and pulls him back over. "Sit with us for a bit Logan, I've got something to ask you"
We all look puzzled at the table. What is Lola going to ask him? It better not be anything to do with me!
"How's the love life?" Lola says jumping straight into it.
"What?" Logan respond.
"I was just wondering" she says as she takes a bite out of her toast.
"Why? Do you want to date him?" Zoey asks
"Oh god no! I was just wondering because I know someone who does" Lola respond
"Who?" Zoey says with curiosity.
"I can't say" Lola says as she looks at me.
"I don't feel comfortable sharing my love life with you guys, so I'm going to go" Logan says as he stands up.
"LOGAN! LOGAN!" A girl called Hannah shouts as she is running towards him.
"What?" Logan responds looking confused.
"So I heard about Mandy!" Hannah says in a high pitched tone and a massive smile on her face.
"Make out Mandy?" Zoey says
"Ummm..." Logan says. His face has bright red and he glances at me.
"So are you going to go on another date with her? Because she is my best friend and I want to know all the gossip!" Hannah says grabbing Logan's hands.
"Date?" Lola says in a slight angry tone.
"Well it wasn't really a date date" Logan says looking right at me.
I'm not looking back at him, I'm just going to stare at the table with my head down to hide my hurt and my eyes
"Mandy said you took her to a nice restaurant, you don't do that if it's not a date!" Hannah says looking annoyed.
"Well okay maybe I did ask Mandy on a date, but it was just one date!" Logan quickly says trying to justify himself.
"Don't worry Logan" I say as I snap my head back up. "I hope you enjoyed your date with Mandy and I hope that you will have many many more. I'm really happy for you" I say in such a passive aggressive sarcastic way. His face drops after I say that and I can see I'm upset him, but he deserves it!
"Anyway I'm going to class" Zoey says as she gets up.
"Yeah me to" I say grabbing my bag. I give Logan the most dirty look ever and if looks could kill he would definitely be dead right now.
Lola gets up and gives him a nasty look as well, at least she is on my side.

I can't believe he got over me that fast. This has made me feel so low... Clearly I wasn't anything special to him and clearly he didn't... he didn't... didn't love me.