Chapter 7 - I Let Her Go

QUINN'S POV:

I start to mess around with my computer to hack into the security cameras where the after party is. What if I do see Logan with another girl? It will probably break my heart.

BINGO!! Finally I've hacked into them.
I'm scanning through all the cameras to see if I can find him. I spot him standing in the corner talking to Micheal, he looks annoyed. Should I really be watching this? We aren't a couple anymore... I know it's wrong but I just want to know what he is saying. Maybe I can mess with the audio?

LOGAN'S POV:

"Logan!" Micheal yells from across the room.
"Hey" I say.
"Why didn't you want to dance with any of the girls?"
"Because I wasn't interested in them"
"But it was Mandy and Cassie, the two hottest girls in PCA?"
"Well I guess they are hot, but I'm not interested"
"What's going on Logan? You seem different. The old Logan would of loved two of the hottest girls after him."
"NOTHING!" I snap.
"You can tell me" he says looking concerned
"It's just they aren't what I want anymore"
"Ok, well what is it that you want?"
I start to picture Quinn and her perfect face and amazingly smart brain...
"LOGAN" Micheal says as he snaps his fingers in my face taking me out of my daydream. "There is a girl, isn't there?" He says
"Well... yes... sort of"
"Who is she?"
"I can't say and anyway I think I blew it with her anyway"
"I'm sure you haven't."
"I did Micheal... I made her cry and she walked away from me. I ruined it all"
"Maybe if you tell me who it is I can help?"
"I can't..."
"Well tell me a bit about her then?"
"She is beautiful, she is sweet, she is the most intelligent person I know, she isn't afraid to say what she is thinking and she has a heart of gold"

Micheal stays quiet and just looks at me. Oh god, did I tell him too much? Is he going to guess it's Quinn?
"She sounds amazing man. How did you let that one go? You finally got a girl who isn't some hot bimbo and you lost her"
"I didn't mean to let her go. I just did..."
"Well you need to get her back!"
"I know I do, but I think she is done with me and there is nothing I can do"
"Come on man! I'm sure you can find something to do for her. If you really want this girl you wouldn't just give up"
"Thanks Micheal" I say as I pat him on his shoulder and walk away.
What can I do to show Quinn that I love her? Wait love? I love Quinn... I'm in love with Quinn! We have never said that before....