Chapter 6 - The After Party

LOGAN'S POV:

The concert is over, which I'm pretty happy about. I couldn't bare watching Quinn sing a song that somewhat relates to what we have and crying at the same time. It broke my heart...

"Hey Logan!" Micheal says as he walks towards me kicking me out of my daydream of Quinn.
"Hi" I say as I give him a high-five.
"Why weren't you dancing with anyone man?"
I have to think quick! I can't say it's because I wanted to dance with Quinn.
"Well... nobody really wanted to dance with me" I blurt out.
"I saw Mandy and Carrie come over to you and you pushed them away. Why?"
"It's nothing. I just wasn't interested"
"Why? You are Logan Reece, you are interested in any hot girl"
"Well maybe not anymore" I say as I storm away from him.

I see Zoey and Lola and I run over to them.
"Hey ladies, well done that was really good. Do you know where Quinn is? I...I want to congratulate her as well" I say to them nervously.
"Thanks Logan. Ummm I haven't seen her" Zoey says.
"I think I saw her head into the bathroom" Lola says.
"Great thanks" I say as I quickly walk away. I hear them whispering about me as I heard my name. I hope they aren't suspicious.

QUINN'S POV:

The concert was really good, but really upsetting for me, so I head straight to the bathrooms to calm myself  down and wiped my face from these tears.
I look in the mirror and take a big deep breath, then splash some cold water on my face. I think I'm just going to go back to the dorm when I'm done in here. I don't want to face people asking me why I was crying or even congratulate me for singing, I just can't be bothered for all that shit.

Someone comes in so I decide to leave. I open the door with my head down in hopes nobody notices me. In the corner of my eye I can see someone walking quickly towards me.
"Quinn" they whisper as they get closer.
It's Logan! Oh god this is the last thing I need right now. I look up at him "what?" I snap.
"I just want to talk to you" he pleads.
"Well I've got nothing left to say" I say as I start to walk away.
"Quinn" he says as he starts to follow me.
"Please leave me alone Logan" I can feel tears welling again, so I just run away.

I get back to the dorm and I see I've got 3 missed calls from Zoey and 1 from Lola, URRGG what do they want? I bet they want me to come back to the after party. I dial Zoey's number and sit down at my desk.
"Hey Quinn" Zoey says.
"Hi" I say.
"Where are you? The party is just getting started"
"I wasn't feeling very well, so I came back to our room to rest"
"Aww Quinn. Do you want us to come and see you?"
"No no, you guys enjoy the party. I will be fine."
"Well remember when you hacked into the PCA cameras?"
"Yes that was a long time ago"
"Well you could always do it again, so you can see us at the party and it might almost feel like you are there" she began to laugh.
"That's a bit sad" I say with a laugh. "Anyway Zo I'm going to bed now, enjoy the party"
I quickly hang up the phone and my mind starts to wonder...

Video cameras at the party? Maybe I could watch to see if Logan dances with anyone? Or if he makes out with anyone?