Chapter 8 - The Gift

QUINN'S POV:

It's getting late and I start to consider going to sleep. I wonder how Zoey and Lola got on at the party? Maybe they went off with some hot guys.
I hear a knock at my door, has one of them forgot their key?
"One second" I shout as I put a dressing gown on.
I open the door to find Logan there.
"Can I help you?" I angrily say.
"Can I come in please" he begs
I see him holding something behind his back. "What's that behind you?" I ask
"It's nothing. Umm it might be a present for you..."
"I don't need your presents"
I go to shut the door and he puts his foot in between it stopping me from closing it.
"Please move your foot" I say
"Not until you give me literally 5 minutes!"
"UGGG! Fine, but you've got 5 minutes max"
He quickly runs in and I shut the door.
"Listen, I know you don't want to really listen to me."
I quickly cut him off "no shit" I say sarcastically.
"Please let me finish."
"Fine. Go on"
"I have something for you"
"You can't get me back by getting me gifts, that doesn't work on me"
"No, I know it doesn't. This isn't just some stupid expensive bracelet or flowers"
I feel a bit intrigued now. What could it be?
"Close you're eyes and hold out your hands" he says.
I hesitate in doing so, but I eventually do it. I feel him put some sort of box in my hand.
"Can I open my eyes?" I ask
"Go ahead" he responds.
When I open my eyes I see a box with a ribbon on top. I open the box and I see a tiny picture frame? I'm confused. I take it out and turn it the right way. Oh my god! What? I can believe this. It's a picture of me and my alpaca I had years ago called Otis. Otis got taken away from me when I was younger and it broke my heart, then he unfortunately passed away and I will never see him again. How did he remember?

I look up at him. "How did you remember?" I ask in shock.
"Well I remembered you were walking around PCA with him and it really weirded me out and I remembered how much he meant to you"
I stare at him and he stares at me. I put the photo frame down and walk towards him. We begin to kiss. The kisses start of soft and then they get more passionate as we go, I can feel his hands on my waist and it makes me feel safe. I start to take off my dressing gown while still kissing him (which is harder than you think) Thank god I had somewhat nice/sexy pjs on and not my flowery onesie. He takes of his shirt to revel his strong body and his 6 pack... He grabs me tighter and puts me on the bed, while we are still kissing, we clearly don't want to stop.

Suddenly we hear a key go into the door. We look at each other in panic. "Quick! Put your shirt back on" I say as I throw it to him.
"What do I do? Go out the window?" He whispers while buttoning up his shirt.
"No it's too late, just act natural and pretend I'm teaching math again or something" I whisper in panic.
"Hey Quinn. Oh and Logan?" She says looking a bit confused.
"Hey Zoey. How was the party?" I ask trying to act normal.
"Fine... I thought you felt sick?" She questions.
"Oh right well ummm..." I'm trying to think of a reason.
"I told Quinn to say that because I wanted her to help me with my studies and I was too embarrassed to be seen with her! So I asked her to lie" Logan quickly says.
"Yep that's it." I respond a bit awkwardly.
"Oh ok, well I'm going to go to sleep now, so if you wouldn't mind leaving Logan." Zoey says and she gestures him to leave and opens the door.
"Where's Lola?" I ask.
"Oh she went off with some guy, so I left her to it" Zoey responds.
"Right I best be off" Logan says as he stands up. "Goodnight ladies"
"Night Logan" I say.