Chapter 2 - Rehearsal

QUINN'S POV:

I go down to the outside area where the concert is going to be to watch Zoey and Lola's rehearsal. They sound so good together.
"Come on Quinn come and join us!" Lola shouts to me from the stage.
"Oh no I couldn't" I shout back.
"Please Quinn! Just one little song" Zoey says as she jokingly pouts.
"Fine" I say as I get up and walk towards the stage.
Lola and Zoey start to clap as I walk up the stage.
"What are we singing?" I bluntly ask.
"Well I really love that Little Mix song" Lola says with a sparkle in her eye.
"Which one?" I ask
"Secret Love Song Part 2" she says with a jump.
"Isn't that about a couple who are in love but can't show the world?" I ask with a slight fear in my eyes knowing that this related to me and Logan.
"Yes it's so nice! It also has helped so many LGBT people, which makes it even better"
"Ok let's sing it" I say while grabbing a mic and putting it on the stand.

We start to sing and I can feel my eyes welling up because I'm thinking about my current situation with somebody who I love. I haven't even told him that I love him... but I do. I really do. I fear that if I tell him and he doesn't love me it will scare him away and I will loose him.

We finish singing the song and I can see Zoey and Lola looking at me with concern.
"Quinn are you alright?" Zoey asks and she strokes my arm.
"Yeah I'm fine thanks" I try to discretely wipe the few tears from my cheek.
"You don't look fine" Lola says as she walks closer to me.
"Umm... that song just always makes me a bit emotional. There is NO other reason why I would be crying"
"Awww Quinn. It's ok" Zoey says as she comes to hug me. Zoey and I are having a warm embrace and then Lola comes to join in. I am lucky to have these friends and I want to tell them about my situation with Logan, but I can't...

*** Here is the YouTube video for Little Mix Secret Love Song Part 2. It's an amazing song ❤️ ***