Chapter 4 - This Can't Be Happening...

LOGAN'S POV:

I can't believe what I just heard. Quinn wants us to break up?
"Please Quinn. Don't quit us!" I say as I walk towards her.
She steps back and shakes her head, I can see her eyes are welling up and a single tear rolls down her cheek.
"Sorry Logan, but I can't do this anymore... I hate the lies, I hate the hiding around and I hate the fact that we can't be a normal couple. I just hate that we can't even do the simplest of things, like holding hands whilst walking to class together or hugging in front of people"
"Please Quinn. You can't do this!" I start to feel a lump in my throat and I feel my eyes tearing up.
"I'm so sorry" she says as she walks out in tears.

I slump down on my bed with my head in my hands. I can't believe this... I don't want to believe this...
I finally found a girl who I want to spend every second of the day with and I've lost her. I'm such an idiot!

"Hey Logan, I got my sub and I'm ready for math" Micheal says all cheery as he walks into the room.
"Logan what's wrong?" He asks me noticing my tears.
"Nothing" I snap back.
"Logan! You've been crying! I've never seen you cry before, which means something big has happened."
I stand up "it really is nothing. I'm going to shower" I say as I push past him.

In the shower I don't move. I just stand in the cubical thinking what just happened with me and Quinn over and over again. God knows how long I've been in here for?

QUINN'S POV:

I don't want to head back to my room because I don't want Zoey and Lola to ask me a million questions on why I'm upset. Instead I head to the park and sit on a bench. This bench just so happens to be the bench that Logan and I shared our first kiss...

I keep wiping away my tears, but they just keep coming back and rolling down my cheek. I never wanted to end this with Logan, but I had to for my own mental sake. I didn't want to live life that way and never be able to spend time with my boyfriend. I don't want to do this stupid concert anymore.

I finally pluck up the courage to head back to the dorm.
"Hey Quinn" Zoey says while her and Lola are getting ready for the concert.
"Here are your clothes for the show!" Lola says whilst handing me a blue dress and matching heels.
"No thanks" I say as I put them on the bed.
Zoey and Lola look at each other and then back at me.
"Why" Zoey asks with a puzzled look on her face.
"Because I don't want to preform and I don't even want to go anymore" I snap.
"Quinn! Why?"
"Because I said so!" I say as I flop on my bed and bury my head in my pillow.
"What's going on with you?" Lola asks as she sits on the edge of my bed.
I just ignore her and continue to bury my head.
"Come on Quinn. At least try" Zoey says.
I get off the bed and grab the dress. Maybe the best way to get over Logan is to look fabulous and make myself feel good...