Chapter 3 - Alone Time

LOGAN'S POV:

Where is Quinn? I asked her to meet me in the lounge about 20 minutes ago and she's not here... I've tried calling her and she's not answering. I hope she's ok.

Suddenly a hand grabs me and pulls me to one side. It's Quinn!
"Hey! Where have you been?" I ask with concern and a slight bit of annoyance.
"Sorry I was watching Zoey and Lola sing and then I may of joined in myself"
She seems embarrassed that she joined in.
"That's amazing! I didn't know you could sing?"
"Well... I'm not an amazing singer or anything, but I do enjoy it."
"Are you singing in the concert with them tonight?" I ask with excitement
"They want me to, but I'm too nervous, so I'm not sure"
"You should!"
" Really? What if everyone laughs at me?" She puts her head down and looks at the floor. I lift it up with my fingers
"If anyone laughs at you I will handle it" while showing off my muscles.
She does a little laugh, which was so cute.
"So I was wondering... if you maybe want to go to my room?" I ask
"Well of course" she says with a big smile.
We grab our stuff and head straight to my dorm.

QUINN'S POV:

We rush to Logan's room and as soon as we open the door Michael is in there... great.

"Oh hey Mike" Logan says awkwardly.
"Hey guys, what are you two doing?" He asks with a puzzled look on his face.
We both look at each other and try and quickly think of a reason why we are both here together.
"Umm... I'm helping Logan with he's math homework" I quickly say.
"Yep! I need serious help" Logan follows
"Oh right, well I could probably use some help as well. We could all work together" Micheal says whiles getting his math text book from his bag.
Well there goes our time alone together. I look at Logan and he looks at me, we both have such a disappointed look on our faces. I sit next to Micheal at the desk and watch him find the right page in the textbook.
"So what parts are you helping Logan on?" He asks.
"We'll probably all of it because he is so dumb" I say bluntly.
(We do this thing where we insult each other so people don't suspect we are dating)
"HEY! I'm not that bad!" Logan replies.
I roll my eyes at him and look back at Micheal.
"Actually do you know what? I'm going to look at this tomorrow. My belly is too empty for math right now. I'm going to get a meatball sub, does anyone want one?" Micheal asks
"No thank you" I say.
Logan and I look at each other with a smile. Finally some alone time!
"See you guys in a bit" Micheal says as he leaves.
"Yeah take your time!" Logan shouts back.

We giggle and start to kiss. Logan's lips are so soft and every time I kiss them I just want more and more and more. I can't get enough of this boy!
"I don't know when Micheal will get back, so maybe you can't stay for too long" Logan says breaking away from the kiss.
"Oh right... yeah" I respond. My heart just dropped. Why can't we be a normal couple and do the things that couples do? I just want to be with him all the time and have non of this sneaking around and these lies. I start to feel angry because I feel like my feelings are being messed around with and I feel used.
"Do you know what?" I snap.
"What?" He responds looking confused.
"Why don't I just leave now then. You know just in case" I say as I slam the couch to stand up.
"What? No!" Logan says while grabbing my arm.
"Maybe this was a bad idea... maybe we should just call it a day on our relationship or whatever this was..."