Chapter 10 - Do It Again

QUINN'S POV:

I do a big stretch and I wake up. I turn around and I see the back of Logan's head. I start to play with his soft brown hair and cuddle up closer to him. I can hear him faintly snoring and it is so cute. He starts to stir and I think he is going to wake up, so I quickly move away from him. I don't want to get too close to him because I'm doubting everything. What if he didn't enjoy last night? What if last night has just made everything awkward and uncomfortable? These thoughts start going around and around in my head and are making me very paranoid about everything that has happened between Logan and I...

He stretches let's out a little noise and wakes up, then he turns to face me.
"Morning" he says in a very cute sleepy voice.
"Morning" I respond.
"So... about last night?"
"Yeah..." oh no is he going to say he regrets it all?!
"I'm sorry if I jumped the gun and got too excited or anything. I wouldn't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable with."
"No Logan! I wanted this so bad and I was excited as well." I think it's so sweet that he thought that.
"I just couldn't help myself that's all and if you thought it was too much please tell me"
"It was perfect Logan and I would do it all again in a heartbeat"
We both smile at each other and have a little kiss.
"Well... if you would do it again..." he says and then he pauses for a few seconds.  "Why not now?" He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him and we both start laughing, and now I'm thinking that doing it again wouldn't be such a bad idea. I start to passionately kiss him and I'm stroking his chest and he is stroking my waist and the bottom of my back.

*BUZZ BUZZ* URGG why is my phone going off now? I lean over Logan to grab it and it's from Zoey. It reads:
Hey Quinn I'm on my way back now and I'm going to pick up some pancakes for breakfast, do you want some? Xxx"
"Oh shit" I say out loud
"What?" Logan asks looking concerned
"Zoey is on her way back!"
"Shit!"
I quickly get off Logan and get changed, he starts getting changed as well. I start to tidy the bed and sort out my hair (some ladies will know about sex hair 😂 If you don't then you are too young)
"Right I'm ready" Logan says.
"Ok look through the door and make sure Zoey isn't coming because if she sees you leave the room she will definitely know something is going on" I panic
Logan peeps his head out the door and looks around. "I think we are all clear" he whispers to me. I quickly run over and give him one last kiss and he leaves.

A few moments later

"Morning Quinn" Zoey says as she walks through the door.
"Morning" I say back.
"I brought you some blubbery pancakes with butter"
"Thank you! My favourite"
I take the food off her and we sit on beanbags watching TV.
"You seem to be glowing Quinn?"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know, you just seem to be really happy and you look like you are beaming"
Oh no is it because I had sex with Logan last night? Can she read it all over my face? I can't help but be happy because it was the best night I've ever had.
"I don't know? Maybe I just got a really good sleep for once" I respond and do an awkward laugh.
"So where is Lola?" I quickly say trying to change the conversation.
"I'm not sure? I know she went off with some guy, but I've not heard from her."
"Should we be worried?"
"No I don't think so. The guy looked really nice, so I'm sure Lola is fine"
After Zoey said that I just thought I would quickly text Lola to see if I get a response.
It reads:
"Hey Lola, I hope you had an amazing time last night. I'm just checking in to see if you are ok and what time you will be back."