Chapter 9 - The L Word

QUINN'S POV:

I lay in bed and wonder what would of happened if Zoey didn't come in. Would of we just kept on kissing or would it of been more? I stare at the picture that he got me, it's such a thoughtful gift and I can't believe he remembered about Otis.

LOGAN'S POV:

I can't believe what just happened. Were Quinn and I about to... God why did Zoey have to come in and ruin it? I'm happy she loved the gift I go her and I really hope that I've got her back and she chooses to stay with me. I know she just made out with me, but that just could of been in the "moment".

I head back to my room and as I'm waking towards the door I can hear Micheal talking to someone. I open the door and he is sat on his bed with a girl.
"Oh. Sorry" I quickly say.
"Logan hey. I thought you had gone off with a girl or something" he awkwardly says.
I can see in his face he wants me to leave so he can have some alone time with whoever this girl is.
"Hi I'm Lucy" she says.
"Nice to meet you. Listen I'm going to go now and leave you guys alone" I say as I awkwardly walk out. Micheal gives me a smile and mouths "thank you" I just respond with a wink.
Great where do I go now?

*BUZZ BUZZ* I've got a text message.
I take my phone out of my pocket to see who it's from. It's from Quinn! She's asking me to come to her dorm. I walk over there and knock on the door. It opens and Quinn is standing there in her dressing gown with a beautiful smile on her face. "Quick come in" she says as she grabs my arm and pulls me in.
"Where's Zoey?" I ask looking around the room.
"She got a text from her brother asking her to help him with something and she said she is going to stop with him all night to help him"
OMG Does this mean I get to spend the entire night with Quinn?
"What are you saying?" I ask cautiously as I don't want to assume.
"I'm asking you if you want to stay"
"I... I would love to" I stutter.
"Great" she says as she hugs me.
"BUT, I need to talk to you first"
Her face drops and she looks confused.
"What is it?" She asks
"I don't think I should stop the night if you don't want us to date again and I also don't want us to be dating because I got you a present"
"Logan... Do you really think I would be so shallow that a gift would make me get back with someone?"
"No... I just didn't know because you've been avoiding me and I..."
She cuts off my sentence by kissing me.
"The only reason I was avoiding you was because I was upset with you, not because I stopped loving you"
As soon as she said that she looked shocked and went bright red. I think she realised what she just said and so did I. She said the L word... Love.
"I... I mean, sorry I meant" she said while stuttering, I think she is trying to think of something to say back to that.
I grab her hands and look into her eyes. "I love you" I say to her softly. It felt so right to say that.
We begin to kiss and kiss and kiss.
"Wait!" She says cutting off the kiss.
"What's wrong?"
She undoes her dressing gown and wow... She is wearing the most amazing, sexiest outfit I've ever seen. This girl has it all! She has the looks and the brains, the full package!
I can't wait any longer I pick her up and put her on the bed and start to kiss her more passionately. I feel her warm body and her soft skin on my body and she gets her hand and starts to scratch my back. I then take my trousers off and she takes the bottom part of her outfit off and we go under the covers.

I think you can guess what happens next...