Chapter 17 - Hurting Feelings & No Sleep

LOGAN'S POV:

This "date" or whatever I should call it is dragging on and on. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea? I was hoping it would erase all feelings for Quinn, but instead it's made me realise how amazing Quinn is.

We finish the food and I pay the bill.
"Thanks Logan" she says while fluttering her eyelashes
"It's ok" I awkwardly respond.
We leave the restaurant and I offer to walk her back to her dorm. As we are walking together I just zone out. I can hear her going on and on about stupid shit and I just don't care. This is really annoying... I want a girl who I can have a real conversation with not this shit.

We finally get to her dorm, thank god because that walk felt like it went on forever!
"Thank you again for such a fun night" Mandy says whiles grabbing my hands.
"It's alright" I say while taking her hands off me, which I can tell makes her confused because of the look on her face.
"Will you call me another time for our next date?" She eagerly says.
"Ummm... We will have to see" I say as I start to walk away.
"Wait!"
"What?"
"You forgot something."
Mandy starts to move closer to me and just as I'm about to respond she starts to kiss me. I push her off me and she looks so shocked.
"What's wrong? This is how dates should end" she says in a harsh tone.
"But I'm not interested in you" I snap. Maybe that was a bit too blunt. Whoops.
"What? Why did you ask me on a date if you aren't interested in me?"
"I thought I might of been, but I'm not and I'm sorry!"
"I can't believe you! How dare you mess around with me like that!"
Mandy starts to cry a bit and I don't really know what to do.
"I'm really sorry Mandy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
She doesn't respond to me, so I just started to slowly walk away from her, I don't really know what to do?
"Logan!" She shouts.
"What?"
"I'm going to tell everyone at PCA that you are a user and you don't care about people's feelings!"
A feeling of panic just struck my heart! If she starts telling people we went on a so called date and Quinn finds out then I've definitely messed it up.
I charge over to her "Please don't say that!" I beg
"Too late!" She snaps whilst tears are still running slowly down her cheek.
"Please! I'm begging you!"
"Why is this such a big deal to you? You've always been some self absorbed player"
"Well... I guess I've changed"
"Is there someone else Logan?"
I didn't really know how to answer that.
"Not really no." I respond
"What does not really mean?"
"It doesn't matter, but please don't say anything!"
She looks at me and then just walks into her dorm room. Oh god! Oh shit! This is it now, I've completely ruined it now and there is NO turning back. Quinn and I have had arguments but we have always came back to each other like a magnet, however the fact I went on some stupid date with some stupid girl may have completely ruined ANY chance I had to get back with her. I'm such an idiot!! Why did I think this was a good idea? Just like many people have said to me and about me.. I am dumb.

QUINN'S POV:

I can't sleep at all! I just keep looking at the clock and then looking out the window and then back at the clock again. The time seems to be going so slow, yet so fast if that makes any sense. I sit up and see Lola and Zoey both asleep peacefully, wonder what they are dreaming of?
I can't stay in here forever just laying here, I need to go for a walk. I quickly shove on my big coat and put on my trainers and head out of the dorm. I walk towards a bench and sit down and look up at all the stars in the sky. PCA is peaceful when nobody is around.
I hear footsteps behind me. I reflexively turn my head towards where the footsteps are coming from and I see Logan walking  on another side walk. I quickly duck and try to hide my face so he doesn't see me. Why is he wearing a fancy suit? Why is he out so late? Where has he come from? All these questions start wiring around in my head... They need to stop though because he isn't my boyfriend anymore so I shouldn't be jealous or anything, but I am curious...