Chapter 15 - Alone & Advice

LOGAN'S POV:

I can't believe what just happened... My mind can't comprehend it all. I've messed it up again. I honestly don't think I will love again, which sounds cheesy, but it's true...
What she said is all correct though, I understand where she is coming from, but I thought we were both in agreement that it would be a secret. I don't really want to go to my next class now because I'm not in the right frame of mind at all. I'm just going to skip it because there is no point me going anyway.

I head to the outside lunch eating area and sit at one of the tables alone. I put my headphones in and start to listen to some music, I'm listening to happy upbeat music in hopes that it will cheer me up but I know deep down it won't...
"Logan?" A voice from behind me says.
I turn my head and it's Lola.
"Hi" I say as I pull out my headphones.
"Why aren't you in class?"
"I wasn't feeling too good, so I skipped it"
"What's wrong?" She says as she sits next to me.
"Oh you wouldn't get it"
"Why? Are you saying that I'm dumb?"
"No it's just complicated"
"Well try me?"
I look into her eyes and I can tell she really does want to help, but I don't know if I can tell her.

Nearly an hour later.

"Woah" Lola says in shock.
I may of told her EVERYTHING. I mean all the details and everything.
"Please don't say anything!" I beg her.
"I... I... I'm lost for words" her mouth hasn't closed. "I never thought in a millions years that this was going on or even would start to go on"
"Neither did we. It just happened"
"So?" She says as she leans in closer to me
"So what?" I ask
"How are you going to get her back?"
"I've blown it too many times now, so even if I do exactly what she wants me to do she won't have me back."
"I'll talk to her"
"NO!" I shout, which makes Lola jump. "You can't tell anyone about this and you can't tell Quinn that I told you!"
"Ok fine I won't, I just thought it might help"
"I know and I appreciate it, but I think I just have to try and forget about it and move on, if I can."
"No way! If you truly love and care for Quinn, you would at least try"
I guess she has a point, but I don't think there is much else I can do.
"I will have a think" I say to her knowing that I won't and I'm just going to leave it.
"Good! Now I've got to get to my next lesson." She stands up and walks away.

QUINN'S POV:

Heading to my English class I start to think "what's the point?" I can't concentrate because of everything that just happened, so there is no point. Oh well I guess I have to try...
"Hey Quinn!" Someone shouts. I turn my head and it's Lola.
"Hi" I say as I hug her.
"How are you?" She asks
"I'm alright, just not feeling very well"
"Awww, what's wrong?"
"I just don't feel the best, that's all"
"Is it buy trouble?"
My heart drops. "What? What do you mean? I don't have any boy to be big trouble..."
"I was just wondering" Lola does a little smirk, which makes me nervous.
"Anyway, I've got to get to class" I say as I walk away from her.
Lola grabs my arm and pulls me back "You know you can tell me anything right?"
"Ummm, yes..."
"So Quinn, is it boy trouble?"
"No it is not" I snap as I pull her hand off me.
"Quinn I know it is"
I feel like my heart is going to come out, it is beating so fast. My throat is closing up and I can barely breath. Does she actually know about Logan and I?
"What do you mean?" I manager to get out.
She looks at me and mouths "Logan"
"WHAT?" I yell. Oh god maybe yelling was too much, I need a quick recovery. I clear my throat as say "I mean, what about Logan?"
"He told me everything"
"There is nothing to tell, so don't listen to him. Logan is a stupid liar and he just wants to cause trouble!"
"Why would he lie about this Quinn?"
"I don't know? Why don't you ask him!"
I storm off and head to my English class, I can hear Lola shouting my name but I ignore it and just keep going. I can't believe Logan told her, what was he thinking?