The End

3 years later
Summer POV
Melo where are you I'm ready to go I say putting my sunglasses on and going outside to see the brand new lambo my fiancé bought me. I'm over here melo says on the phone. We gotta go check out the apartment before the lady leaves I say getting inside the car as melo opens my car door.
*At the apartment building*
Hey I say to the front desk lady. Yes are you here to check out a apartment she ask annoyed. I'm actually here to check out the building I say. The building she questions. Yes I wanna buy the whole building I say again louder. Oh are you Summer Johnson she ask nicer. Yes I say showing my id. Right this way she says.
*Back at Melos house*
I don't think I want the building I say to melo. Why not he says trying on his jersey. It's not for me but that jersey is for you I'm so proud of you dip you fulfilled your dream of get drafted I say hugging him. Yeah but I always knew I was going make it he says making me roll my eyes and laugh. Well on that note I'll be back later I say leaving. Love you melo says.

Hey I say hugging her. Hey mami my mom says. How have you been I ask her. Great I got a job she says. (After mom got out of prison it was really hard for her to come back to normal life which meant she stayed with me for a while until she could get a house). Omg I'm so proud of you I say hugging her. How's that fiancé of yours she ask. He's good I say blushing. I was thinking something was wrong since you haven't posted on your social media about the engagement yet she says. I just didn't want anyone to know that or that I'm pregnant yet I was taking my time I say. I totally get that I still can't believe my baby is having a baby she says holding my face. I can't believe it either I say about to cry. But I personally think you should tell your people the big news because I'm so proud of you she says. Okay mom just for you I say smiling.

Summer j- Just me and him ps I'm engaged💗Likes 162,727,000 CommentsUser262- 😍😍User929- wait that's not melo

Likes 162,727,000
Comments
User262- 😍😍
User929- wait that's not melo....
Summer j^^- no 😂😂I'm not engaged to melo I guess we weren't meant to be 💝he has a girlfriend he's in love with and I'm so happy with my fiancé 💗💗💗💗but me and him will always be
A forever type of love.

⚠️End of chapter⚠️for the last time😭
Sadly this will be the last chapter but be happy I will be creating another lamelo book I love all y'all that commented and helped me with this process stay tuned for my newest book!!!!! Coming in late September or early October 💗💗I love all of you guys so much and I wanted to end this book kinda like with a little cliffhanger 😭😭🤘🏾sorry if this chapter is shitty😭😭😭