Sad

Summer POV
What the heck I say turning over bumping into a sleeping melo. Wake up I say rubbing melo awake. Wassup he says. Why are you still here i ask getting up and putting on my socks. My car out of gas taye said I could stay he says. Great I say going to the kitchen looking for taye. Why did you let him say I ask taye while he's eating breakfast. He's car was out of gas it was late I wasn't getting him gas taye says. Next time maybe you should go help him I say with an attitude. Help him do what summer I'm sick of you, you think I really wanna be here with you by myself you think I'm not hurting to summer, taye says yelling at me. My dads here to help with my car melo says standing by the doorway. Yeah ok I'll come help y'all I say going outside with melo. Your dads not out here I say looking around. Tell me where your mom at melo ask me. I said I don't know melo I say. Summer where she at he ask again. Texas I think I don't know and you asking is annoying I say. You usually ain't like this, you used to tell me straight up you've been having an attitude with everybody he says. Leave now I say not looking at him. I'm just trying to get your priorities straight he says. Get your life together melo you ain't perfect you act like we in 3rd grade only bringing up those memories we don't know nothing about each other now melo let's just get over it I say regretting it as soon as it came out my mouth. Okay summer he says getting in his car and driving off. I knew his car didn't need any gas I say and going back inside the house seeing taye on his phone yelling to the person on the other line. I need to see him he says before the person hangs up on him. Damn it he says throwing his phone making me rush to my room. After a couple more minutes of him cussing and throwing stuff He leaves the house. Finally I say going to the living room grabbing stuff from the refrigerator, as I'm drinking and eating I get a call which is a number that I don't recognize. Hello I say answering the phone. Summer Johnson how fast can you get to the hospital it's doctor Adams. Doctor Adams your Alexas doctor I ask him. Yes it's urgent he says hanging up. As I get in my car and race to the hospital I go inside and hurry to her room just to see a bunch of doctors and nurses watching over her. What's wrong I say going over to her. We're sorry one of the nurses says putting there hand on my back. No don't touch me fix her I say rubbing my hands down her hair. We can't she says walking away. No no I say trying to pick her up. As I just hold her some of her friends come and some of the basketball boys come and says there good byes. After 5 hours I'm still holding Alexas lifeless body, as I'm about to let the doctors take her one last person comes in. Melo I ask seeing him in his uniform , he did have a game tonight . She's gone he ask me. Yes I say grabbing my purse. Hmm he says. What I ask looking at him. Here he says hugging me making me start to let out all the emotions I've had since everything has happened. Thank you melo I say looking in his eyes. Yeah he says kissing my lips.

⚠️End of chapter ⚠️
Oop how y'all feel about this chapter💕
Have a good day💗💗