Dead??

Summer POV
Omg I say getting to the ground. Alexa I say getting up and running over to her seeing her bleeding out. No no no I say taking my jacket and placing it on the wound as her breathing starts becoming more shallow. Reef I hear a girl yell behind me seeing her run over to a laying still reef. Alexa listen to me it's going be okay I hear the ambulance there coming your going be okay I say.
*At the hospital*
You good melo says sitting next to me in the waiting room. I don't answer and just sit quiet. Did you find out if she was okay he ask me. I already found out I say wiping my tears. How is she melo ask. She's hurt pretty bad but I hope she's going be fine I say getting up from the chair and going outside. You need a ride melo ask. Nope I say seeing jay pull up. Summer are you finna ride with him his boys probably the ones who shot up the party, nah you ain't going with him melo says. Look thank you melo for caring but I'm fine I say rubbing his shoulder and getting in the car with jay. What was boy telling you jay ask. Nun I say buckling my seatbelt. You trying to come to the crib with me he ask. With them I say looking at like 3 boys in the backseat. Yeah they roll with me he says laughing. Yeah I'll stay for a little I say.

*At jays house*
Here put this on jay says throwing me some clothes. Why I say responding to a message zo sent me. Just do it he says pulling me to the bathroom.

Summer J-  My 🌎Likes 363,363,000Comments disabled

Summer J- My 🌎
Likes 363,363,000
Comments disabled

Zo POV
They dating dmo ask showing me summers insta pic. Nah I say looking at a my phone with me and summers messages in it. Wait do y'all got something going dmo ask. Nah man we don't I say. Why would summer and zo have something going on Denise ask coming in the house. Shi I was just asking they was both acting weird around each other dmo says. What about it we don't know each other that  well of course we going act weird use your brain mane I say grabbing zoey.
Summers POV
Then jay took me to his house, and we just chilled and watched Tv I say to my mom. That sounds fun summer but don't be getting to comfy with that boy something seems off she tells me. I won't moma good night I say going to my room to call Alexa. Hey love I say taking off my makeup. Hey she says weakly which makes my heart hurt. You doing alright I ask her. Who died she ask seriously. Um shareef did I whisper. Were you close with him she ask. We used to be not as much but I know josh is sad I say. Wait I remember you and josh were together what happened she ask. It was nothing I say changing the subject. Sorry about me being nosy I'm just trying to keep my mind off of the doctors saying might be paralyzed and stuff she says. Me and josh broke up a while ago he moved to Arizona I say. Oh so then you started dating the lamelo dude she ask. I don't date lamelo I say laughing. Well the way y'all were looking at each other tells me different even though you looked at his brother that way too she says suspiciously. I'm a little tired I'm going to call you tomorrow I say hanging up.
*Next day*
I wake up and get ready for school. I pick up hazel then we head straight to the school. As I pull up I see josh standing by my locker.

 As I pull up I see josh standing by my locker

I thought he moved to Arizona hazel ask me. That's what I was told I say going over to him. Hey I say helping him off the floor. He looks at me for a couple seconds before just hugging me tight. You good I whisper. That was my brother man he says while his tears fall on my back. I know love I'm so sorry I say giving him the tight hug he gave me back to him. Wipe your face you got all these people looking at us crazy I say wiping his face. I just came to get reefs stuff for his family but imma call you later josh says. Do that I say smiling. Your a hoe hazel says laughing coming up to my locker. I'm not a hoe hazel and if your refereeing to me and josh we been broke up he's probably going back     to Arizona I say. Okay so what about this she says showing me a picture of melo in my locker. Okay so maybe I have a little hoe tendency I say laughing. You just can't stop can you cat says coming up to my locker and slamming it shut. What's wrong with you I say to her. You couldn't get melo so your skinny ass had to go for my brother she says. What are you talking about whose your brother I ask confused. Jay bitch she says. This one I know you have so many dudes in your life girl so let me show you exactly who she says showing me a picture with me and jay. Omg i didn't know that was your brother he didn't say anything I say putting my hand on my face. I can't believe this cat says walking away. Hoeee hazel says laughing. Shut up this is not funny imma need to let jay gooooo i say laughing.
*Later that Day*
You didn't tell me that you were cats brother I say to jay. Well how did you think I took you to that secret back room he ask. Well I thought you just have been there before I don't know I say laying down. I knew you didn't know that but maybe you know about this he says showing me a picture of me and josh hugging earlier today.

⚠️End of chapter⚠️
Drop how y'all feeling about this chapter 💕💕
Have a good day 🐉🐉
I'm officially on spring break so y'all should be getting a lot of chapters 😂😂