Back again

Summer POV
Summer open up the door I hear someone knock on the door loudly. Coming I say shaking melo awake. What's wrong melo ask. There's someone at the door put your clothes on I say putting a shirt on. Summer open the door the person says again. Bro if your dad catches us in here together like this that's our ass I say making melo laugh. Imma just hide under the covers melo says as I open the door. Omg I say seeing my brother at the door. (ik y'all forgot she had a brother 💀). Hey he says hugging me. How did you get here I ask. I flew down to surprise you it was getting lonely without dad and with mom and you being up here I just decided to come down here and mom told me you moved in with lavar so it was easy to find you he says. Oh yeah that's a long story I'm glad your here tho we should go out to lunch I just have to get ready I say hugging him. Aye is someone in your bed he ask. No why would someone be in my bed I say laughing. What's this then he says going over to my bed pulling the covers off so he can see melo in just his boxers. What the hell my brother says looking at melo. Omg Alan don't make this a big deal please and keep your voice down. I knew y'all used to fuck with each other like I'm elementary I didn't know it was still happening he says. It's not he was helping me sleep I say giving melo his clothes and pushing him and Alan out my room.
Summer we boutta leave lavar yells at me from downstairs. I'm coming I say putting on my shoes. We all going go to dinner together so we can get to know your brother lavar says. Oh ok I say nervously.
*At the restaurant *
So Alan are you looking to move out here lavar ask him. Yes sir but my mom already has a room for me he says making me choke. Moms letting you move in with her I ask him. Yeah he says quickly. That's good lavar says. Yeah and it's nice to see that my sisters okay and stuff see who she has In her bed he says to lavar making me stop eating.

 Yeah and it's nice to see that my sisters okay and stuff see who she has In her bed he says to lavar making me stop eating

Boy what you talking about lavar ask. Nothing Alan says laughing making me look at melo nervous.

*Back at home*
Why would you say that at the restaurant I ask Alan. Because I'm Fr summer since when you just fuck and go you've always wanted a relationship with that dude he says. You don't understand Alan and your not my dad so don't assume shit I say hitting him in the head. Well mom needs me so imma bounce he says leaving. Imma follow you out I need to pick some stuff up from my old house I say getting into Melos car.

As I get to the old house I open the door just to see taye on the floor with a bottle in his hand. Taye get up I say walking over him and going to my room. Why are you like this I say grabbing some of my makeup stuff from my room. As I come out the room again tayes still laying there. Omg get up I say taking the bottle and putting it on the table. As I get down to his level I look at him crazy until I don't hear him breathing so I look for a pulse and I can't find anything. Taye stop playing I say shaking him. Omg I say going to get my phone and call 911 taye if your playing with me I say on the phone. Taye wake up I say crying. Stop it stop it.

⚠️End of chapter ⚠️
Hope y'all enjoyed this💗💗
Thank y'all so much for 8k💗💗💗🧿🧿