It was you pt 2

Summer POV
Shit I say as I go to the office. As I walk in the office I see melo lavar and my mom sitting in the chairs. Hey I say sitting next to melo. Summer we have gotten your test back and it came back negative no drugs detected in your or Melos body the principal says. I told your dumb ass my daughter didn't smoke my mom says to lavar. So since you and melo were one of the few students with negative drug test we want you two to welcome a new student we will be having the principal says. Is that a blessing or a curse I whisper to melo. I'm sure you guys will love him she says. Him maybe mami can actually have a boyfriend my mom says. Mom stop I say looking at confused melo. Well I'm done you guys are free to go principal says making us leave the office. As we are walking to the cars my mom grabs me. Mami have you been getting freaky with melo she ask. Mom no get off me I say walking over to lavar. I had a dream summer your pregnant she says laughing. Are you fucking drunk right now I go over to her angrily. I'm just looking out for you she says. That's a new one you never look out for no one expect yourself I say poking her chest. I haven't summer really who always made sure you have a place to stay she says. After you kicked me out of the only home I've ever known I say trying not to cry. Well come home with me she says smiling. No get off me I say wiping my eyes. Yo summer you wanna ride with me melo ask. Yeah I say getting in his car. You good he ask. Yeah I'm fine it's kinda normal now I say smiling. I didn't know she was drinking again melo says. Neither did I I say. When we were little my mom had a insane drinking problem which started when her and my dad used to fight which eventually caused us to move in with our grandma because of the fighting and drinking she promised she would never drink again after I found her unconscious I say quietly. Damn I didn't even know all that melo says. Shit I never told anyone I say smiling. After a couple minutes of silence I notice melo not driving home. Where we going I ask him. Here melo says as we get to a park. Oh I say looking around. As we get out the car I run to the jungle gym. After a couple minutes of playing I ask melo a question. Um melo why we at a park I ask. Because we used to have fun here why you not having fun he ask. No I love it thank you melo I say hugging him. I gotta get home big baller making me do a video about some shit he says. Ok I say going to the car.
*At the big baller mansion*
I TOLD YALL MY SON DONT SMOKE MY KIDS DO NOT SMOKE ALL YALL ALWYAS DOUBTING HIM I hear lavar yell while melo just stand there's.

 *At the big baller mansion*I TOLD YALL MY SON DONT SMOKE MY KIDS DO NOT SMOKE ALL YALL ALWYAS DOUBTING HIM I hear lavar yell while melo just stand there's

As I'm going to my room I find my weed and shit and put it in a baggie. What you doing with that melo ask coming in my room. I'm going over to my moms house and I'm going to put it in her room and call the cops I say to him.
⚠️End of chapter ⚠️
Hope you enjoyed this chapter loves💗💗