Back in town

Summer POV
Heyyyy my name is Summer Johnson and I just got back to LA. Over the summer I went to Texas to stay with my dad. I'm so glad to be back so I can see all my family and friends and especially my boyfriend Josh we have FaceTimed every day since I left to go to Texas which make me ten times more excited to see him In person. I'm now driving to my sister Denises house I have to stay with her for my senior year since my mom is a flight attendant and travels all the time. Hey babe Denise says as she comes out the house to greet me. Hey I missed you guys I say grabbing my niece zoey from her. We missed you let me help you take your bags inside she says grabbing one of my suitcases. Hey I say to zo as I come Into the house.

Wassup he says dapping me up

Wassup he says dapping me up. Imma go he says to Denise and hugging zoey. I never liked zo on the case how him and my sister have broke up more Times than I can think of. Well you know where your room is denise says going to sit on the couch. Yep thank you I say pulling my bag to my new room. I decided to take pictures I'm front of my mirror to tell people I'm back in town.

Summer J- I'm back loves 💕💕#caliLikes 252,358,00

Likes 252,358,00

Jaygup- 🥰🤤
Angel-💛💛
Hazel- she's back!!!!
Jalen- O hell no🤮
Summer j^^^ you know your ass missed me☺️
...End of comments...
I'm going out I tell Denise before I get in my car and drive to Josh's house. As I get out the car I hear yelling In the back so I decide to just go through the gate. Bro you playing I hear josh yell in the pool. Joshhhh I say going over to him while he's in the pool Hey bae josh says blankly.

Well okay hey reef I say

Well okay hey reef I say. Hey S reef says going back underwater. I decide to go inside to Josh's room. Hazel I say surprised when she's sitting in a chair in Josh's room.

Summer I missed you she says hugging me

Summer I missed you she says hugging me. Yeah I missed you too but what's wrong with josh and reef they acting like they mad at me or something I say laughing. A lot of things just changed while you were gone maybe that's why. What are you talking about I was gone for like a couple months I say sitting on Josh's bed. Yeah I know it's just different the boys are all just really focused on basketball now she says. They've always been focussed on basketball they just would usually be more happy to see me that's all I was asking ,but is angel coming over here or should i call her up i ask. I dunno I don't care either imma go hazel says as she gets her stuff and leaves josh room. After a couple hours of me just sitting on Josh's bed him and reef finally come in from the pool. Your still here josh ask with a attitude. What's wrong with you, you lost or something I ask laughing. Yeah this dude lost hella bad reef says spinning the ball on his fingers. It wasn't even like that josh says messing with his hair. Nah it was bad bro but imma hit y'all later reef says leaving making me and josh the only people In the room now. So how was your summer I ask. Cool he says blankly. Josh what's up Fr you doing to much I say standing up. You still fuck with angel like y'all still talk and stuff he ask. Yeah that's my best friend why what happened I ask still confused. Then you know She transferring schools and didn't even tell us and on that we got a new basketball player coming to school that people are saying better than me josh says seriously. That's what y'all tripping about you couldn't properly greet your girlfriend whose been gone for like months because of something our friend did or a random dude coming okay josh good night I say grabbing my backpack and going back home. The first day of school was going be interesting tomorrow!

⚠️End of chapter⚠️
I definitely think something else happened over the summer🤪🤪I promise it's going to get interesting 😏
Tell me what y'all think about this first chapter 💗okayyy bye 😽