Cops!!!!

Summer POV
Bro how you call the cops so fast melo ask me. I didn't drive back  I say causing melo to go back to my moms house. As we get there we see more cops than before. Shit I say getting out the car and going to her door. Mam can you please step back the cops say pushing me back. My moms in there I say trying to see what was happening. We found multiple bags of marijuana and coke in her house the officer says. Oh well where are you taking her I ask quietly. Jail she's going be there a long time with her history he says going inside the house. I swear I stopped drinking and smoking mami I promise mom says as the officer puts her in the cop car. I know I say trying not to tear up. Imma meet you at the jail I say to the officer. As I get back in the car with melo he looks at me like he wants me to tell a story. Um they found the marijuana and coke in her house I say. When did you get coke he ask. I didn't have any coke I say quietly. Well how she get it melo ask. She's a druggie her little boyfriend probably was the supplier I say laughing. Why you laughing melo says smiling. Cause I really thought I was setting up my mom yet she set herself up I didn't even get to call the cops I say still smiling. That's good melo says holding my hand. Thank you dip I say kissing his cheek. Don't start something you can't finish he say smiling. I can finish I don't know about you I say smirking.

⚠️End of chapter ⚠️
Hope you guys enjoyed this💗💗