Get Together

Summer POV
So We are going to the ball estate later Denise tells me. We? Why every time you go you want me to go with you I ask doing my make up. Your coming with me sis is this cute she says posing in the mirror.

 Your coming with me sis is this cute she says posing in the mirror

Yep now leave so I can get dressed I say pushing her out my room.

*At the ball estate*
Hey lady's lavar says opening the door. Hey we all say hugging him. Hey little zoey he says grabbing her from me. As I walk in I see gelo so I go sit next to him. Hey g huncho I say. Wassup summer he says putting his phone down. After a couple minutes of us talking melo come downstairs. Summer how long you been down here he ask coming to the couch. A little bit I say going to hug him. So summer you coming tomorrow to the party gelo ask me. What party I say looking at him. We having a little thing here with the basketball boys nothing big melo says. So y'all just weren't going invite me I say. I just did with your werid ass gelo says getting up. Come on melo says to me and going up the stairs. Aww y'all cute I say looking at melo and zoey.

Your room still looks the same I say picking up a pillow

Your room still looks the same I say picking up a pillow. You coming to the party tomorrow he ask. I thought you said it was just a little kick back sir I say grabbing the remote. It is but you can still come through it would be fun he says. Can I bring angel I say back. She don't like me so I doubt she would wanna come he says playing with zoey. She does like you it's complicated is zoey staying the night I say laughing. Yep she's staying but yeah bring angel through he says putting zoey down. Okay well Denise texted me were leaving but I'll see if I can pull through tomorrow I say grabbing my stuff from his bed.

*Next day At home*
I can't believe I didn't ask about him and cat but your coming with me to the thing  I say on FaceTime with angel. Yeah that was dumb, but that party sound lame as hell she says laughing. Are you in the car I ask doing my makeup. Yep she says putting the camera on her face.

Period bestie I say laughing

Period bestie I say laughing. Aye put the camera on me I hear a voice say. Who's that I ask watching her put the camera on jalen.

 Who's that I ask watching her put the camera on jalen

Ewww turn the camera back now I say to angel. Don't do me cake face he says back. Shut up shrimp dick so are both of y'all pulling up to the party after I'm done I'm going over I say finishing my makeup. Yeah jalen was already going take me I was just waiting for you to ask she says. I hate both of y'all I say hanging up.

Summer J-  Have a great day lovely people💕Likes 363,363,000Comments disabled

Likes 363,363,000
Comments disabled

As the pull up to the house I see hella cars. I walk over to the basketball court where I see all the boys and angel. Bestie angel says getting up and hugging me. Hey what's everyone doing I say looking at reef taking pictures of josh. Fr just sitting down this is lame she says laughing. Shi we might have to bounce- I start to say until melo comes to me. You came he says laughing. Yep I thought there was going be more actives I say laughing. Yeah we just getting started tho baby he says laughing and going back to the court. He called you baby angel says looking up from her phone. I heard that must mean he's not with ally I say sitting next to her. Summer wassup josh says coming towards me. Nothing I say getting up and hugging him. That's wassup hey rodent he says looking at angel. Fish get out of here angel says back flipping him off making him walk away. When did y'all become cool she ask me. I honestly don't know I say laughing. Who's that I hear reef yell seeing a black lambo pull up. Damn that cars nice angel says. Fr I say looking at the car.
⚠️End of chapter⚠️
Who y'all think pulled up to the party😂
Anyways have a good day💕💕