Moving day

Summer POV
Summer wake up melo says shaking me on the couch. What I say wiping my face and looking at my surroundings. We going to the gym and big baller said you have to go melo says going to put his durag on.

 We going to the gym and big baller said you have to go melo says going to put his durag on

Why do I have to go I ask. Big baller said you can't stay in this house without working out with us melo says putting his shoes on. Omg I say getting ready.

*At the gym*
Summer faster lavar yells. I'm not a runner I say back. You going be one today he says back. Imma die I say lying down on the ground. Well realive your self you gotta go pick up the rest of your stuff melo says. Can you just go pick it up for me I say rubbing his leg. No but I'll go with you tho he says helping me up. As we get to tayes house which used to be mine I See he has people outside painting the walls. As I get inside to get my bags taye is sleep on the couch as usual. Summer Daniel says coming out my old room. What were you doing in my room I ask. It's mine now go look he says making me go inside the room. What the hell I say seeing all my clothes and stuff on the floor and Daniels pictures and stuff up already. You like it he ask. You could've waited you knew I was coming back I say flipping him off. Hurry up I gotta finish the room before tomorrow he says making me put my clothes and everything in my suit cases. As we make it back to the bbb mansion lavar and the boys tell me to close my eyes as we go inside. Why do I have to close my eyes I ask them. So you can't see melo says. Omg I say hoping he doesn't make me bump into anything. As we walk up the stairs lavar starts talking. Open her eyes he tells melo. As melo uncovers my eyes I see my new room.

Omg I say smiling and running over to the bed

Omg I say smiling and running over to the bed. This is so nice I say laying down. Glad you like it lady , now here come the rules lavar says. Oh no melo says sitting next to me on the bed. Y'all should not be in this room alone with the door closed unless gelo and zo in here with y'all he says making melo roll his eyes. That's my only rule take it or leave lavar says. I look at melo for a little then answer. Deal I say shaking lavars hand making melo make a loud ugh. And take some of these with y'all nasty asses zo says throwing condoms at melo making me laugh. The room is so nice I say talking to chi on the phone. Have you and melo broke in the new bed she ask smirking. Omg no I just got here I need to Atleast get a job so I can make some money for a apartment I say laughing. Summer tayes here for you Melo yells from downstairs. I can't get rid of taye I say before going downstairs.

⚠️End of chapter⚠️
Sorry I was gone for a while I was on vacation but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 💙💜