Test

Summer POV
*next day at school*
As I walk to my locker I see angel and go over to her. Bae were you good after the party she ask me. Yeah I just needed to leave but I saw jalen posted you I say opening my locker. Yep you did I saw the post too he's so cute she says falling dramatically into my locker. Your dumb I say laughing and about to go to class. So we not going talk about you leaving with Melo when he could've gone with either of his friends she says. Well I took him to the party so I offered to take him home period I say looking at him talking to a girl. Is that cat angel ask. Yeah I'm going embarrass him I say going up to melo laughing. Hey Mel Mel I say putting my arm on his tall shoulder. Wassup summer he says looking at my eyes, damn he was fine. Um nothing never mind I say forgetting what I was going to say and walking away making cat laugh. You froze angel says making her and hazel laugh hard. I didn't freeze I just didn't say nothing and when did y'all and become cool again I ask them. We talked we cool don't worry about it hazel says blankly. Weird  bitches but I'll see y'all later I say walking to class. Late again the teacher says to me as I come in. I'm sorry I say going straight to my seat, as I sit down I see cat and melo still
talking so I decide to text the groupchat chat.

             Groupchat (summer,angel,hazel)

Summer💗- omg melo and cat are loud as hell.
Angel🤎-you mad
Hazel🍃- if you like melo just say that.
Summer💗- y'all are annoying 🤮

Yo you like melo reef whispers to me. You In my business I say back to him and turning my brightness on my phone down. You know josh gonna be heated he says. I'm glad I don't care what josh thinks I say back. Bet he says before leaning back In his seat.

*After school*
You ready for practice coach ask me at my locker. Yep I say grabbing my gym bag and following her to the gym. So go change and be back in 5 minutes coach yells at us. As we go to the locker room I start to put my hair up when cat and her friends come in. Since when did you play basketball angel ask her. Since my boyfriend likes basketball I now like it she says rolling her eyes and going into the bathroom. Who's her boyfriend I whisper to angel. I think we both hope it isn't who we are thinking she says before leaving the locker room.
1,2,3 good job girls nice hustle coach says making us go get our water bottles. Omg I don't think this for me angel says falling on the floor. Look I say making her lift her head up. Omg summer drop it he's new people going talk to him she says referring to cat and melo talking again. I know damn I wasn't even talking about them I was looking the Trophy case I say lying. Sure you were anyways you trying to go to dinner I'm hungry she ask me.  Nope I'm good goodnight I say laughing and grabbing my stuff. Fuck youuuu she says. Love you I say going outside to my car. As I'm about to get in the car melo comes outside. Hey I say to him. Wassup he says. Nothing I say putting fixing my ponytail. So earlier you sure you didn't have nothing to tell me he ask. Yeah I'm sure but y'all practice was earlier wasn't it I ask. Yeah but cat needed a ride he says. Seems like she needs a lot of things from you I say about to get in my car. What you mean he says smiling.

Nothing gums I say getting in my car

Nothing gums I say getting in my car. As I'm driving I get a text from josh.

Josh🐠- call me
After I get home and take a shower And decide to call josh. Summer you playing he says. What do you need josh I say putting my phone on speaker and walking away. We dating right he says. Are we josh you acting like we aren't and obviously during the summer weren't so I'm cool I say. You only cool and don't wanna date cause melo is back it ain't even because of me anymore he says blankly. Melo is my friend josh nothing more I say. Bet so we ain't dating no more okay summer josh says hanging up. What did I do I say going to bed.
⚠️End of Chapter⚠️
What do y'all think about all the things that happened 😂😂drop comments
Have a good day/night💕💕