Fight pt 2

Summer POV
So who did he fight are y'all just going stare at me I ask zo and gelo. Old dude gelo said turning on my tv. That's real specific I say looking for my purse. Daniel zo says kinda angry. Well where are they why didn't you guys go get them I ask getting annoyed. We came to pick you up come on gelo says going to the car. As we drive up to the school we all get out the car and go inside. Lonzo ball zo says to the school administrator. Okay he's in here she says leading us to melo and Daniel. When we walk in Daniel is bleeding from his lips but melo looks fine. So there was a fight between them obviously but both of them refuse to tell what it was about the administratior says. Oh so why you ain't letting them leave gelo ask her. I needed to see some people over 18 before I could release them they can go now she says. Aight thank you zo says making Daniel and melo get up and go outside. Dip what the heck I whisper to melo. Back up melo says going to the passenger of side of zo's car. Melo we need to talk I say as he's about to get inside the car. Bro get in the car melo say. No I'm not getting in the car until we talk I say making Daniel get in the back seat of the car. Bro go talk to her so we can go zo says making melo say something slick and come towards me. What happened I ask him. Why the fuck does it matter he says crossing his arms. Why do you have a attitude I ask him. You fucked him melo ask. Who I ask? Don't play dumb melo kinda yells. Who are you calling dumb it's not my fault I don't read minds I'm sorry I say getting mad. Summer melo says trying to grab me. Fuck off I say walking down the street until I see taye. O no I say as taye pulls up to me and Daniel gets out zo's car. Why y'all stupid asses not in the school building or studying taye yells as he gets out the car making me a Daniel look shocked. As he lectures us kids start coming out the school building to look. O my gosh this is so embarrassing I say. Oh you wanna be embarrassed I can get embarrassing taye says. No it's fine your doing enough I say. See summer you got a smart mouth which is going get you fucked up , now it's cute your little fuck buddy over there probably likes it but in a couple years your ass going be in jail taye yells making my face turn bright red. Shut up I say looking at all the kids stare at us. You going learn to respect me okay taye says getting so close to me that I can smell the lingering beer. Aye back up off her melo says making gelo and zo come out the car with him. You can find somewhere else to stay tonight taye says. No you can that is my fucking house I tell him. Not no more taye says shoving keys and some type of paperwork in my face. Now you can Fr find a place to stay come back when you can learn how to respect me tayes says driving away with Daniel in the car. You can stay with me melo says. No I'm fine I say walking farther down the street. After a couple hours of walking I just show up at a doorstep that I wouldn't think I would ever be at.

⚠️End of chapter ⚠️
I hope y'all enjoyed it love 💗💗