8.1 - luke +

8.1 - luke +

He headed off stage, dripping in sweat. He untied the plaid button down that was wrapped around his waist and tossed it at one of the crew members. 

“You have fans waiting outside, do you want to see them?” His manager asked. 

“Not today, Cal, I just want to rest up,” Luke responded. The blonde stepped into his dressing room and started to pull off his muscle tee. 

Calum continued to walk into the room, “Bus call is at midnight, no later.” He closed the door behind him, placing his folder of documents on a nearby chair. His brown eyes looked up and down Luke’s back, faint pink marks scratching from his neck to under his skin tight jeans. “Did I do that?”

Luke turned around, looking at Cal’s line of sight. He chuckled, “Yeah, that was all you.”

Calum shrugged off his denim jacket, letting it fall to the dusty floor. He had a smile on his face as he took a step closer to his boy toy. “You looked really nice up there tonight,” he complimented as his arms went around Luke’s waist. 

Luke sighed, resting his head on Cal’s shoulder, “Thank you, Babe.”

Calum ran his fingertips up and down Luke’s spine, feeling the individual bump of each bone. “Do you wanna do something tonight? We’ve got two hours.”

“Can you suck me off?” Luke whispered, his head still on Cal’s shoulder. 

The dark-haired boy nodded, softly ushering him to the maroon couch in the corner. Luke let his body fall to the soft cushions, his head falling back against the wall. He brought a hand up to his forehead, wiping a layer of sweat from his hair line. 

Calum had his cold fingers undoing the button on the black denim. He slid the jeans to Luke’s bony ankles, spreading out his legs more and placing a kiss to the inside of his thighs. “Tell me if you want me to stop.”

Calum’s hand massaged the pale legs, his nails leaving small makes on his outer thighs. He pulled down the dark purple briefs, letting his thumb and index finger play with the head of Luke’s member. His tans hands started slowly, going up and down Luke’s shaft and spreading the few spots of precum from the tip. He increased the speed and distance as staggered breaths left Luke’s mouth.

Luke was usually quiet, only a few little whines leaving his throat. He’d let out whimpers like a kitten the faster Cal went. “You’re so good to me,” he sighed. 

Calum smiled. He leaned down, leaving a kiss on the throbbing red head. He left a few kisses on the slit because taking him in his mouth. He spread his saliva across Luke, swirling his tongue around the skin. 

Luke moved his hands from his forehead to Cal’s head, pulling at the hair to control his bobbing. He moved him further down, Calum’s nose in Luke’s blonde pubic hair. The blonde had his teeth biting down on his lip as soft breaths turned into quiet moans. 

Calum gagged as he retracted his mouth back to the tip. He went down again, trying to deep throat Luke. His hands cupped Luke’s balls, fumbling with them as the younger boy’s abdominal muscles clenched. 

Luke’s hands were in Cal’s hair, scratching at the scalp as he tried not to be too forceful. He pushed his friend’s head back down, Calum was retracting his throat as Luke effortlessly slid in and out of him. He let out a moan, which vibrated through Luke’s system. 

Water was filling up Calum’s eyes and he hoped Luke was at least close. He went back to the tip, his mouth sucking around the head as his hands pumped Luke faster and faster. Skin slapping filled the room and Calum hoped he locked the door—he could lose his job for this. 

Luke threw his head back, his blonde head hitting the back wall again as he let out a deep moan. He groaned as Calum hallowed his cheeks, quickly sucking in. 

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Luke said almost frantically. 

Calum was ready, taking in the hot spurts falling down his throat. A string of curse words fell from the twenty-one year old’s mouth as he thrusted into Calum’s mouth. 

He was left panting and red in the face when Calum finished. The tan boy stood up, wiping his mouth and licking his swollen lips. He turned around, going through Luke’s luggage and finding him a pair of grey sweats. 

Calum leant down again, taking off the skinny jeans and replacing them with the softer, looser material. He slid the briefs and pajamas up Luke’s legs as the blonde boy stayed collapsed on the couch, he was exhausted. 

The older boy sat down next to him, pulling Luke on top of his body. Cal wrapped his hands around Luke’s bare torso, pressing a kiss to his sweaty forehead. He ran his hands up and down his sides, letting him rest up.