8.0 - michael

8.0 - michael

Michael was shaking as Ashton was chatting up the girl in front of them. Ash didn't believe in the whole soulmate thing, he rarely looked at his tattoos or anyone else's. If he felt a connection with someone, he was going to make a move on them.

Michael never said anything about his parent's, that's what they believed, too.

The California sun was beaming down over Mike's head as he rolled his tee shirt sleeves up more, he was sweating to death. A nice stream of water was running next to the venue and every now and then rowers would row past them, and everyone in queue for Luke's concert would scream "row! row!" simply to annoy them.

Michael sat down against the wooden fence, his black Converse clicking against the floor. He wasn't the only guy here, so that made him feel more comfortable. He figured everyone waiting out for Luke's show would be pubescent teenage girls-not that there's anything wrong with that.

Scenarios were always filled Mike's brain of spending the rest of his life with Luke. He imagines chilling with Luke backstage before a show, trying to calm his lover's nerves (maybe with a blow job). He imagines standing on the side stage watching the blonde sing his heart out to a crowd of seventeen thousand with stars in his eyes. He imagines traveling the world with him and taking stupid tourist pictures everywhere they went.

"Can you, like, chill?" Ashton asked with a glare.

"No," Mike answered, running a hand through his hair.

Ash whispered something in the girl's ear as she giggled, turning away and back to her own group. Ashton leant down next to Michael, placing a large hand on his shoulder. "There's nothing to be worried about, we might not even meet him."

"That's what I'm worried about!" Michael responded, trying to not freak out everyone around him as well. He kicked his feet out and rested his hands on the hot cement. "I'm twenty one, I'm getting older and older."

"We know Luke is your soulmate which means that at one point or another you two will meet and fall in love and have cute babies. By the way, are you the dominant or the submissive?"

Mike laughed, "I'm the dominant, Luke is gonna carry the cute little babies."

Ashton smiled, sitting down next to his best friend. He could hear the bass of one of the acts sound checking radiating from the open-roofed venue. "You're gonna be such a great father, and a great husband. It doesn't matter how long it takes," he assured Michael.

He just shrugged his shoulders.