Everything | Shibayama Yūki

Y/N's PoV

I did everything for him. Because I love him. I wittnesses every moment of his life. Through his ups and through his down.
_

When he did a great job

" Hey love, you did great receiving ther Ace's spikes! " i cheered up my libero boyfriend who happens to wonderfully recieve Fukurodani's Ace named Bokuto Kotaro's spikes.

" Thank you, love " he smiled at me as he hug me.

_

When he feels so down, like what he did is not enough.

" Cheer up, baby. I know you did your best, and I am so proud to have you as my boyfriend. Dont ever compare yourself to Yaku-san okay? " i assured him.

He failed to receive many of the Opponents ball, specially their ace who happend to be the Top 2 in All Japan, Kiryu Wakatsu.

" I know Y/N. Thank you " he said to me, kissing my forehead.
_

When they lose against the Crows, Karasuno on the Nationals.

" Y-y/n " my boyfriend sobbed in my chest as he cried because they lose agains Karasuno. I cooed him as I wrap my arms around his neck, swaying him a little bit.

" I am so proud of you " i whispered in his ears as he continued to cry.

_

When he graduated from high school and his family werent there for him

" I am sure they have their reasons, love. For now, how about we enjoy our day? " i said as I comfort him because he got sad when his parents didnt showed up.

_

When he got an offer to study law abroad.

" Really?! Oh my goodness, I am so proud of you my boyfriend! " i squealed as he told me he was invited in Germany to study Law. It was his dream to become a lawyer someday.

" But will you be fine?." he whispered to me. I nodded and smiled at him

" Ofcourse. I'll wait for you, Okay? " i replied.

_

When its time for him to go and reach his dreams.

" I'll miss you, love " i whispered as I hug him tight for the last time.

" I will miss you also, I love you " he whispered as we both seperated and he enter the gate. I waived at him goodbye, Promising to wait for him.

Little do I know...

" Y/N... I am so sorry " he said as he kneeled infront of me. He is now a Lawyer! And he just came home yesterday and we met today but he came to my house then he suddenly kneeled.

" For what love? " i whispered. My heart is now beating so fast.

" I... " he only said then he hugged my legs and he cried. I kneeled infront of him and wiped his tears.

" Sorry for what? " i slowly asked.

' Is this what I think it is? ' i asked myself as Yūki kept on saying sorry.

" I..i got Shaira pregnant " he whispered but I heared it loud and clear.

Shaira. The girl he met last 3 months.

I felt my heart ache as my tears fall.

" This is a joke, right? " i asked as I control my tears. He look at me and shaked his head. I pushed him away and entered my room.

' Impossible! He told me he loves me! ' i told to myself, denying the fact that my boyfriend for 15 years cheated on me.

" I am so so sorry " i heard him say outside the door.

With all my strength I managed to push him out of my house as I break down.

' Why?! '

' Why did he do that?! '

A lot of questions entered my mind as i kept on hearing his confessions.

' I love him so much that I waited for him for 10 years only to know that he got someone pregnant! '

The next day, he came to me and said,

" Shaira's dad want me to marry her " he said, crying and kneeling again.

I calmed myself and hugged him.

" Congratulations, you are now a lawyer, soon to be a husband and dad " i whispered as i kissed his forehead. I hugged him tighter as i close my eyes, enjoying our last moment together.

" I am so so sorry " he whispered to me again and again. We are hiding in a dark room. He then lets go of me when he heared himself being called,

' Lets now welcome, the groom! Shibayama Yūki ' i heared.

I am seating in the 3rd row as I witness another moment of his life.

His Wedding Day. The day he said I do to another woman.

' I will always remember those memories we made together, now be happy with her '

I thought thats all! And I thought thats the end of me witnessing his important day. Not until i was called,

" Doc L/N! We need you. a woman will give birth! " my nurse paged me. I rushed to the Operating room as they assist me to wear my gown and gloves.

In the room, I saw Yūki holding..his wife's hand as he cooed her because of the pain.

' I am not healed yet. Why do i have to witness this again? ' i asked myself as I control my emotions to assist her giving birth. I dont have the courage to look at their Baby's face so when I cutted the umbilical cord, i immediately gave it to the Nurse and asked the Pediatrician who happens to be my bestfriend to assist them as I went out of the room.

I immediately ran in the garden and thankfully there is no people there. I sat in one of the bench, hugging my knees as I cried.

I still love him so much and I am hurting. He was once my everything now he becomes nothing but a stranger to me. A stranger with a lot of memories.

' I was the one who supported him to reach his dream but how come he is already owned by someone he just met? ' i questioned myself.

" Let it out " i felt someone hugged me and rub my back, its my other bestfriend, Akaashi.

I cried in his arms not planning to stop. I stared at the sun that is now setting as I stopped crying.

' You're one of the most beautiful dream to me. But I guess its time for me to wake up as the old us is now done. '

THE END