Wedding Dress | Azumane Asahi

Author's PoV

Eversince you were young, you both promised to each other that at the right time you will marry each other.

• FLASHBACK •

" asahiii! " little Y/N called the shy boy as she saw him waiting for her in the Volleyball courts.

The both of them became friends because of Volleyball.

" Y/-Y/N, o-ohayou " the shy boy greeted her as she hugged him tightly. She then kissed his cheek making him blush.

" When we got older, I will marry you! I promise " the little girl said, excitedly. The boy blushed but nodded, loving the thought that you want to marry a boy like him.

" I will marry you too " he whispered making you blush.

" I will also make your Wedding Dress! " the boy said because its been his dream to be a fashion designer.

• END OF FLASHBACK •

And now, you guys are in Third Year, you and Asahi never talk about your promises, even though you are always together.

He's shy to bring it up to you and you're too embarrased, thinking maybe you are gonna force him to marry you just because of a Promise.

" Asahiiii. . . I brought some bento! " you cheerfully said to him as you pulled him towards the rooftop.

" Hows it? " you asked after you feed him some onigiris. He blushed and looked away.

" I-it taste good " he shyly said.

" Awwe, is my bestie shy?? " you teased him making him blush more.

' Bestie, thats all I'll ever be ' He thought.

The next day, you invited him to watch movie with you in your house since your parents are out.

You are now cuddling with him and later on you sat on his lap because you both are too cold. He is holding your waist and your arms are around his neck. Your faces are too close.

As you were about to make the first move, his phone rang making you groan. He smiled at you as he answered his phone

" I'm with my Bestfriend, Yuri " he said to the other line.

Yuri? Is it a girl?

' Bestfriend. Thats my postion in his life, nothing more, nothing less ' you thought.

" Asahi! " you tried to cheer your bestfriend up because their team lost against Date Tech and he's taking the blame. He unintenttionaly pushes you away for months.

Till one time, you had enough so you confront him.

" Azumane, why are you like this! " you asked him as he tried to escape from you again. He looks at you, shocked. You never called him like that except when you are mad so he went to you but looked down.

" I'm sorry, please just give me a time " he whispered.

" Okay " you said as you turned your back on him.

You cant help but to cry. You felt helpless. You want your bestfriend back. You want the Man of Your Dreams back.

You want to help him but he's pushing you away. And with that, you cried.

Starting that day, you both are starting to get further and further away from each other. There were times you are trying to talk to him but he would just brush you off so you got tired.

' I guess this is the end ' you thought as you move to Tokyo to reach your dream.

Years later, a lot of things happend. And one of them is that, you and asahi are in contact with each other again as he is already a Fashion Designer in Tokyo and he lives next to you.

You both met as you both catch up with each other's lives.

Then months later, Karasuno's Alumni's are deciding for a reunion. And when it was set, you and Asahi immediately went to Miyagi and meet with them.

It was enjoyable and you couldnt be more proud with all of your Kouhai's specially Kageyama and Hinata who is already a Professional Player. But what shock you the most is that,

TANAKA and KIYOKO are now MARRIED!!

It was a big news for all of you, but you are happy for them. Wishing when will be your turn as you stare at Asahi who is talking with Daichi and Suga.

So you didnt expect that you are now here along with Asahi as he fitts you your Wedding Gown that he made himself. He then hugged you as you both cry,

" You look so beautiful " he whispered.

And now its time for your Wedding. You couldnt help but to get worked up as you wear the Gown Asahi made himself for your Wedding.

' Although it hurts, Atleast you gave me the chance to fulfill one of my promises to you. ' he whispered to you as he hug you before he walk you towards your groom, Koushi.

He really did made your Wedding Gown, but he was not the one you are getting married with.

' I guess there are promises that are meant to be broken '

THE END