Beautiful Girl | Tsukkishima Kei

PS: play the song above.

Song: Beautiful Girl by Jose Mari Chan
__

Tsukki's PoV

I first saw you in the bleachers while we are playing against Black Jackals. You were a Cheer Leader of Sendai Frogs. You caught my eyes because of your smile and the way you cheer for us whenever we got a point.

At that point, i found myself looking at your spot whenever I blocked their Wing Spiker.

' Beautiful girl, wherever you are
I knew when I saw you, you had opened the door '

After that match, I found myself searching for you. I wished that you are still there but when I arrived, only the drummers are left. I was so down that time. I didnt even got to have the name of the Beautiful Girl.

That time. I knew i was falling, again.

' I knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again. '

Time passed, the face of the Beautiful girl never left my mind. So when I heared that our team will meet our Cheerleaders, my heart beats faster.

I couldnt wait much longer, beautiful girl.

Then I met you. I fount out that you are the Captain and your name is Koganegawa Y/N. You happend to be my teammates younger sister. When we faced each other, i was so star struck that all i can do is bow and leave you. I am so sorry for doing so, its just that you are so pretty and kind that i am so shy facing and talking to you.

Your sparkly eyes, they are so dreamy. And all I know, I am falling deeply.

' You said "hello" and I turned to go
But something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again. '

Its been 3 months since we last met. You still havent left my mind. You already corrupted my Mind and Heart. And even when we arent that close yet, I know that its yours already.

Then we have another match, this time against Adlers. Before the game starts, I heard your cheers. It made me happy, knowing that the Beautiful Girl named Y/N is cheering for me, more like for us.

Then the game finished, we lost. I look at your spot, you werent there so it made me sad. I look down while walking until I bumped into someone, who happens to be you. You gave me a smile and said that I did great. It made me happy, beautiful girl.

' It was destiny's game
For when love finally came on
I rushed in line only to find
That you were gone. '

That was the last time I saw you in 2 years. You were no longer the Captain and you never cheer for us anymore. I cant help but to feel hopeless but i didnt gave up.

I was feeling scared. What if you are already married? What if I am already too late? But I never stopped searching for you, Beautiful girl.

' Wherever you are, I fear that I might
Have lost you forever like a song in the night
Now that I've loved again after a long, long while
I've loved again. '

6 months passed, i still havent met you.

Where are you, Beautiful Girl? I cant ask your Brother, I am shy.

' Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you '

I continued to search for you until one day I saw you, wearing a Beautiful White Dress as you stare at the Painting in an Exhibit. The painting is two hands that owned by a two lovely couple who is holding hands.

I went to you, hoping you still remember me. And thank goodness, you still do. We chat and chat until we already tour around the Exhibit. It turns out that those paintings and the main exhibit is yours.

I was so happy, i have your number and we are now close to each other. Thank goodness i didnt gave you up, Beautiful Girl.

Look at us now.

' 'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come true
You've made me love again after a long, long while
In love again. '

I was once heart broken when my supposed to be star chose her sun, but here you are, my Luna. You made me fall inlove with you, much deeper than I did with her.

You are now in my arms as we stare at the eclipse. The eclipse happend after our wedding. And it became more meaningful for me. I am your moon and you are my luna, my beautiful girl.

' And I'm glad that it's you
Hmm, beautiful girl. '

I never ever will regret searching for you. I am so happy to have you by my side as we both build the family I thought I would never have.

We finally have a little baby luna and I am so thankful, beautiful girl.

' My Luna, i love you until there is no more breath left in me. '

THE END