Brotherly Love | Miya Twins

Author's PoV

As the only girl in the family and having a older brother, they thought you will live the life of a princess. But thats not your case.

Your Brothers who are now in Highschool arent close to you. Their time would either be in Volleyball or Bickering on each other. They never treat you like a princess.

You are like a thin air for them. They didnt even bother to introduce you to their friends as their Sister. Like, they were never proud of you.

" Oniiii sannnn... " you called your brother, Osamu since Atsumu is currently in the Training Camp.

" What do you want? " he asked you, his voice sounds like he's annoyed.

" N-nothing nii-san " you replied, running towards your room.

' I just want to spend time with him ' you thought as you lay on your bed, tears are now spilling.

You are in 3rd year of Middle School, you will soon enter High school also in Inarizaki. You were so excited about it but seems like YOU are the only one who loves the idea that you will study with your brothers in the Same school.

Fast forward to the first day of your Highschool. You woke up early just to walk together with your brothers but they didnt want that, you know it. When you told them you're going with them, when you took a bath, they immediately went to school without waiting for you.

In the school, you kept on getting their attention but they would just ignore you. You were so hurt.

' What did I do for them to treat me like this? '

Thats been your routine for the whole year. You try to go with them, they push you away. You try to get their Attention, they would ignore you. When you go home, you are alone because of they have club.

One time, you applied as their manager and when they got home, they got angry at you saying you should've chosen other club other than the Volleyball.

You were so excited when you told them the news, you thought they'd also be happy but they werent.

Y/N's PoV

" Why did you enter our Club! There's other club there so why the Volleyball club?! " one of my brother, Atsumu said to me. Although Osamu never shouted at me, I know he is also angry at me the way he looks at me.

" I-im s-sorry ni-chan, I- " i stuttered as I look down, trying to stop my tears.

" Dont! Dont call me that! " he said, storming out.

' He doesnt want me to call him nii-chan? ' i was shock. I look at Osamu-niichan and he's just staring at me then he followed Atsumu-niichan.

I run towards my room, slamming the door close. I broke down.

I pulled my hair back, as I broke down.

' What did I do? '

' Did I do something bad? '

Starting that day, i became like a snail. Hiding inside my shell.

' I dont know the reason why they dont like me, but I still love them '

My depression came back. My anxiety attacks became severe to the point that I can no longer breathe. I wanna ask for their help but I dont wanna bother them.

There were times that I nearly died because I cant reach my portable oxygen. ( Pretend it exist lol )

My mind are always overthinking to the point that I always pull my hair back, hurting myself.