Choose | Suna Rintarou

Author's PoV

You used to be a bubbly and outgoing person. Thats how Suna knew you. He fell inlove with you and your characteristics.

He love how you smile.

He love how you laugh.

He love your eyes.

He love everything about you.

But mostly, he is inlove with you.

" Love come with me " he said as he pulled you with him, walking towards the gym. You two are bestfriends but he loves you and you love him too.

As he opened the Dark Gym, you held into him, tight. Then when you arrived at the middle of the court, lights started to open.

You were so shock.

You saw a bunch of roses arranged in a heart shape. Rose petals were also scattered in the gym. Then a lighted letters were there saying,

W I L L  Y O U  B E  M Y  G I R L F R I E N D  Y/N ?

You look at suna who is now holding boquet of flowers, staring at you. You teared up as you nodded at him, unable to say yes because of the wave of emotion you feel.

He smiled at you and pulled you in his arms before he gave you a kiss in the forehead. He then lets you go as he gave you the boquet along with a box of Ferrero Rocher. ( Yayamanins )

" I love you " he whispered as he kissed you in the forehead.

The Team are now behind you, clapping. You look at them, smiling while hugging Suna.

" She's mine, finally " he said to them proudly.

" Yes, but not legally " Aran said, meaning you two arent married yet so your not his, fully making Suna frown.

" Soon " he replied then he dragged you out of the gym pulling you towards the Restaurant that is nearby.

" Reservation for Suna " he said to one of the staff and they immediately guide you towards the balcony where there was a table readied for the two of you. Since its already 6 pm, the sky is now dark and the moon shines brightly along with the stars.

Rose petals are also present along with a lighted lantern.

Suna pulled the seat for you as he assist you. He then sat infront of you and held your hand that is in the table as he pulled it and kissed your knuckles one by one making you blush.

Soon, your food arrived and you two enjoyed your first hours as Boyfriend and Girlfriend while every now and then, he would make you eat some of his food.

After eating dinner, you two slowly walked in the park. He then guide you in one of the swings as he kneeled infront of you, giving you a infinity ring. He then kissed your hands then he kissed your cheeks, eyelids but never your lips.

" Dont worry baby, I want our first kiss in lips to be on our wedding day " he whispered.

FASTFORWARD TO 2 YEARS AFTER GRADUATING IN COLLEGE

You and Suna are now together for 6 years. In those 6 years you felt his love and how much he adore you. He never lets you walk home alone. He prioritize you over anything.

Now, its your 6th year anniversary and here you are in the car with Aran as he drive somewhere. Minutes later, he stopped infront of Inarizaki High. Since its Sunday, there were no students so you look at Aran with a Confused Stare. He just instructed you to go to the gym.

As you enter the gym, your eyes widened. Memories on how he first asked you to be his girlfriend came flushing in your mind as you saw the same set up right now. Except, Suna is not here. But there was a note left in the Boquet of Roses.

' Hey, Mooncake.

Remember the time I asked you to be my Girlfriend? That was one of the best moment of my life. Wanna know the others? Go to where we ate dinner on our first day dating.

Love you!'

You smiled at the letter as you hold the boquet in your hand, running towards the Restaurant. The staffs smiled at you as they guide you at the same spot where you had dinner. The same set up.

Another note was found.

' Congratulations for remembering, Mooncake.

One of my best days was when I saw you cheering me in the bleachers while we were playing. For the other one, go to our secret spot.

Take care, mooncake '

You immediately left the restaurant, going to the fishpond where you two always go.

You saw a wrapped gift there. The same wrapper that he used when he gave you a gift in the same spot. You held the box and read the notes that he left.

' You found it again, Mooncake!

The other one was this day. You know why? Go to the Skypark.

See you soon! '

You immediately walk towards there.

Before arriving at the skypark, there was a line of Tree in the Pathway. You was notes after notes there, him saying what he loves about you.

Soon enough, you arrived at the middle of the Park. There you saw Suna standing, rose petals were scattered and fairylights were lighted as a projector was standing there, showing your pictures with him.

He went to you, holding a mic. He started to sing your theme song as he held you close to him, kissing your forehead.

After the song, he guide you to a Queen Sized seat that was not there earlier.

He then put a crown in your head as he made you seat. Then he went infront of you, spotlights were starting to light as his old teammates were there.

Marry me by Jason Derulo started playing as they startes to dance. After, he walked infront of you, held your hand and guide you infront of the heart arranged flower.

" Y/N. Moon cake. I love you so much. I hate long speeches because i am not good at them. But I just want to tell you how much I adore, fancy and love you. Over the moon, you are my one and only. There are billions of Woman in the world but there is only one you, and I choose you. We've been in the Journey as Girlfriend and Boyfriend for Six Years. On this day, i want us to start another journey, as husband and wife. So Y/N " he said, then he kneeled, opening a black velvet box showing a beautiful ring.

" Will you marry me? " he asked you, making you cry.

" Ofcourse, love " you answered making him jump in happiness as he pulled you towards his arms, lifting you off the ground.

" I love you " you both whispered.

AFTER YOUR WEDDING DAY

" If you were given a chance to retrace your decision, would you still choose me? " you whisperes to your now husband.

" Always and forever, always you mooncake " he whispered as he kissed you in the lips.

FASTFORWARD IN THE PRESENT

" In over 76 years of being together, was there a time you regret choosing Grandma? " their now grandson asked suna as the stare at Y/N who is happily conversing with other.

" There was never a time, Rinari. Choosing your grandma was the best decision I've ever made. " he replied as he stare lovingly to you. You noticed his stares so you went to them.

" What are you talking about? " you askes as you hug your husband.

" Just how much I love you " he whispered to you, making you blush even at your old age.

" You! " you said as you lightly smacked his arms.

Your grandchildren stares at the two of you with adoration. Hoping to find love like you two.

' You two found each other, choose each other and love each other '

THE END

(pengeng suna 🥺 )