True Love | Tendou Satori

Author PoV

First Love. Thats what they all say and thats what you believe.

Y/N's PoV

Satori is my Boyfriend for almost 6 years. We've been dating since 3rd Year of High School and now that we are in professional field, we are still together.

A lot of our friends are asking us, why arent we married yet.

I also always asked that in my mind. Satori hasnt proposed to me nor talked to me about marriage. I understand.

Because of his trauma. When he was in middle school, he was dating his Childhood friend. He actually proposed to him when they were on 1st year of Highschool yet she left him.

I understand that he might be scared that I'll also leave him though I've assured him so many times that I wont.

Insecurities are eating me up, specially when I heared the world says

First Love never Dies.

A lot of questions began entering my overthinking mind.

' Is he still not over her thats why he cant propose to me? '

' Does he even see me as his future? '

And then one day, he began acting so cold to me. He barely talk or call me. And on our supposed to be date, he didnt showed up.

He texted me saying he cant go because he is meeting someone important. I sighed. This is the 3rd time he ditched me.

' What is happening to you, Satori? ' i asked myself as I went out of the café where we are supposed to meet up. I strolled around the area when a guy inside a restaurant talking to a girl, caught my attention.

His red hair, his face...its Satori with..

His ex?!

They look so happy and she's even laughing. They looks like a couple enjoying their date. I was tearing up. I wanna run away.

Maybe what they are saying is true, First Love never really die.

Suddenly, Satori look at the window so our eyes connected. He looks so shocked then he immediately stood up and went to me.

Me on the other hand, tried to ran away. But as expected, he caught me.

" Love, let me explain. Okay? Listen to me first. Dont overthink. " he whispered in my ears then he carried me towards his car. He then sat me in the Passenger seat, putting my seatbelt, kissing my forehead then he closed the door on my side. He then ride and drove away.

No one talked inside the car. Then after long silence he stopped infront of a River. Its the river where we first met. He assists me going out by carrying me again. Then he sat in one of the benches and fixed me in his lap.

I didnt look at him at all so he softly held my cheeks to look at him. He smiled at me then kissed my nose but i looked away.

" Explain. " i ony said. He chuckled then held my waist.

" As you know, she's my ex. But i didnt meet her because I still have feelings for her. I meet her because she's a Jewelry Designer. And I asked her to do something personalized for me. " he started. He then made me stand up and he faced me.

His hand reached something in his pocket. Its a red velvet box and as he opened it, a beautiful diamond ring showed up. I gasped.

Is this it?!

He smiled at me.

" I love you so much baby. I love you that I am ready to spend the rest of my years together with you. So i wont say too much. I just wanna ask you baby. Will you marry me? " he softly said. I nodded at him as I wipe my tears. I then heared a claps around us and saw his old teammates along with my parents and his.

He then shouted yes as he stood up and hugged me.

He held out my left hand and put the ring in it. After, he kissed all of my knucles then hugged me so tight.

" I love you till my heart stops beating " he whispered.

' First love never dies, it can be true. But first love can be burried by True Love. And thats what we found in each other. '

THE END