Past, Present Future | Kuroo Tetsuro

Kuroo's Point of View

There, she is. Standing in the end of the aisle wearing a beautiful whiteq wedding gown thats highlighting her beautiful body. Her face is covered by her vail so i cant see her pretty face clearly. She began to walk, slowly as thd music plays.

' One look at you
My whole life falls in line
I prayed for you
Before I called you mine '

' Walk faster baby please ' i whispered under my breath.

" Patience Kuroo " my best man, Kenma said. He heard me.

" I know, its just she's walking so slow " i said not taking my eyes of her, my beautiful baby, bride and later my now beautiful wife.

My tears are now falling down as I imagine my life with her, building our family, every morning waking beside her and sleeping beside her. I cant help but to think, what if we didnt fought for our love. Where could we be now?

' Oh, I can't believe it's true sometimes
Oh, I can't believe it's true '

She stop walking midway as her parents hold her, guiding her to me. My tears is still falling so Kenma gave me a handkerchief.

Soon, they arrived infront of me. Her father gave me her hand as he whispered,

" Take care of my Princess, son "

Then they left, leaving us only.

" Hi " she whispered as I can see her wiping her tears.

" Hello Baby, you look so gorgeous " i replied as we both sat down.

___

' I get to love you
It's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you
It's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you
I get to love you '

" You may now say your vows, Mr Kuroo please go ahead " the minister said.

" Hi marielle, my one and only forever. As we stand here infront of everyone who become part of our unsual love story, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for choosing me everytime. Thank you for loving me and thank you for taking care of me. I might not be the sweetest boyfriend out there but you still stayed and with that, i want to say thank you" i started, almost crying again.

" You're kindness, your pure heart and your innocence captured my heart and your beautiful face is just a bonus. Now, we are closing a chapter of our life as Boyfriend and Girlfriend because we are opening a new book, our life as a married couple. We will continue writing there until we both can say in the end, We lived happily ever after. Though i cant assure you that we wont fight, i promise you that we will fix it. Though i cant assure you i wont hurt you, i promise you, i will make it up to you. " i continued.

" I wont promise to be the best husband cause i will be the best husband. I wont promise that i will always make you happy, instead i promise that i will do my best for you to be always happy. Yes, we will have misunderstandings because thats normal in every couple but i assure you, i will never leave you no matter how hard our situation is. In the Past, I'm yours. Now, I am still Yours and to our future, I will be forever yours. I love you, and i cant wait to spend the rest of my years loving you. " i ended.

Now its her turn.

" When i was a kid going to teenager, i thought falling inlove was just a game. Like you can fall now and then leave him later when you no longer want him. Thats my view point in love, not till i met you. You made me understand the meaning of love. You made me feel it myself. You made me see whats behind love and whats the secret to stay inlove. You stayed with me after all of the hardships we've been through. You never left me alone, instead you fought with me for our love. Our love story is not a what we typically read in a book but our love story is what made us today. " she started.

She smiled at me halfway then said,

" Our love story is composed of Trust, Respect and Loyalty. And thats what made our story, one of a kind. Many people said, our relationship wont work and thankgoodness we didnt listen. We would've missed a lot, specially this very important occasion. " she continued.

" I wont be the best wife but i also promise to be the wife that you need. I will support you and your decisions and i will respect it. I will take good care of you and our future kids. I promise you one thing. That i will take good care of your love and i will also love you the same. In the past, its you. Now, in our present love, its still you that i will love and in the future, it will be forever you. I love you beyond what words can say. " she said as she wipe her tears.

" And now, please wear this ring as a sign of your marriage that no one can break " the minister said.

~

" I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife! You may now kiss your bride. " he said as i hurriedly open my now, wife's veil. I saw her beautiful face, i stare at her for a while then i held the back of her neck softly as i kiss her lips passionately.

I can hear the audience clap but i couldnt careless, my wife is here and i am now satisfied.

" I love you Tetsurou " she whispered as our forehead touch together.

" I love you too, baby. With you by myside, i can only see the bright future we have and the future that is waiting for us. "

' Here's to our own version of forever '