291-300

Chapter 291: Non Existent Island

"I also think there should be no Dragon Palace, otherwise the seabed probes of various countries have already detected it."

"I don't want you to think, I want me to think."

"Watching movies, my profile picture, European and American, island countries, all kinds of blockbusters are played online."

"Fuck it, kicked the advertiser, isn't this teaching bad teenagers?"

"Follow Wei Xin Gong, the public number "Xing Chuan Liu Ying", the news of various novels was first learned."

"Damn, there's another advertiser upstairs, now the advertisement is really pervasive."

"Brother, there seems to be an island in front." Fatty Mei in the cockpit said.

Needless to say, Su Xun had already seen it: "Raise the submarine and go to Dao Island to play."

The audience in the live broadcast room just missed the lemon.

"Tsk tusk tusk, it's a real hammer, it's a self-driving ocean tour, it's not looking for Dragon Palace at all."

"Envy, I must find a husband who can afford submarines in the future."

"Then you don't need to look for it. Get ready to be single for a lifetime."

Soon, the submarine rose up, but the situation was different from what everyone imagined.

Fog, there is a thick fog ahead, and the entire sea is covered by the fog, making it difficult to see.

"Fuck, what is going on, the sun is so dazzling in the sky, why is there such a big fog on the sea."

"Didn't you just find the lower part of the island on the seabed? The fog is too thick, and you can't even see the part of the island out of the sea."

"How do I feel that the fog is a bit evil."

Fatty Mei also felt that the fog was a bit evil, and asked Su Xun: "Brother, do you want to go in?"

"Go in." Su Xun said.

Fatty Mei got the order and adjusted the course. The submarine drove into the fog, and the surrounding was white.

"This scene, soaring through the clouds, reminds me of the days when I was feeding horses in the heaven."

"You are the legendary Bute Mawen?"

After about five minutes, the thick fog has not come out.

"This is not right, the submarine is not slow, why is there still fog, what about the island just now?"

"There must be something weird about this."

"Yeah, Master Su, let's dive in the submarine, walk in the sea, there is no fog in the sea, just ascend to the edge of the island."

Seeing this barrage, Su Xun did so and let the submarine dive and re-enter the seabed.

In the sea, the lower part of the island is not far away.

A few minutes later, we came near the island, and the submarine rose again.

A seemingly ordinary island appeared in the lens.

"Why is there no fog behind? Isn't there a lot of fog on the sea just now?"

Qin Zhu said suddenly in confusion.