51-60

Chapter 51: Then Let's Talk About Compensation

"Su Xun!!!"

Feeling the fiery pain on his face, Xu Cangqing was angry, staring at Su Xun fiercely.

Su Xun fished his ears: "Don't shout so loudly, I can hear you."

"It's unreasonable, if you don't give an explanation, if I fight for the Xu family's foundation, I will have to tear a piece of meat off you!" Xu Cangqing gritted his teeth and said, his clenched fists violently.

Su Xun was taken aback when he heard the words, then smiled and nodded: "Okay, then let's talk about compensation."

When the voice fell, he walked to the sofa and sat down, and his legs were raised.

Xu Cangqing and Zhao Xue were both dumbfounded, but they didn't expect Su Xun to change their words suddenly.

Is it really frightened by your own threats?

It seems that he is nothing more than an arrogant and domineering hairy boy, but that's all.

Xu Cangqing regained a sense of confidence and superiority in his heart, and said coldly: "My son has become a waste, how much compensation do you think is appropriate?"

The businessman is pragmatic, and he wants to take advantage of this matter to seek more benefits for his son rather than being outspoken.

"How about 10% of the company's shares?" Su Xun asked with a smile.

Xu Cangqing's heart twitched violently when she heard these words, almost squeezing a word from her teeth: "Okay."

For any listed company, it is considered a major shareholder to hold 10% of the shares.

This is 10% of Qingyun International's shares, how can he not be tempted.

"Then it's settled." Su Xun had a smile like a spring breeze on his face: "Compensate you for 10% of the shares in the Xu family company. This is the case."

The expression on Xu Cangqing's face gradually became stiff, and then he yelled, "Are you kidding me?"

"No, no, no, I didn't fool you, what I told was the truth." Su Xun shook his head and looked at Xu Cangqing with a serious face and said, "All this is caused by your son, and it has caused me serious problems. My psychological trauma, I want to compensate, isnt it too much?"

"Foolish dreams! I think you are crazy!" Xu Cangqing was so angry that Su Xun was playing him.

"Ding Ding Ding..."

Suddenly, his cell phone rang.

Seeing that the ID was Xu Jiaqin, he hesitated for a moment, and then answered the phone: "Hey, Jiaqin."

"Dad, did you go to Jiangnan City? Didn't I say not to go to Su Xun..." Xu Jiaqin panicked, fearing that his parents would cause a catastrophe, and talked about everything like a gun Come out, including Su Xun is a matter of the Killer King God.

Xu Cangqing's face became uglier the more I listened, and the back became pale, with dense beads of sweat oozing from his forehead.

After hanging up, he looked at the smiling young man on the opposite sofa with an incredulous face.

He really didn't expect this to be a **** of murder, no wonder Xu Jiaqin was so nervous not to let them take revenge.

"Husband, what's the matter with you?" Zhao Xue asked concerned about Xu Cangqing's state.