181-190

Chapter 181: Crazy Day In The World

the next morning.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Su Xun was awakened by a scream.

Yan Yurou rushed into Su Xun's room with her mobile phone. The baby's granary seemed to jump out of her neckline at any time because of the excessive movement.

"What are you doing?" Su Xun, who was awakened, looked at her with puzzlement.

An Zijin and Qin Zhu also walked into Su Xun's room sleepily and looked at Yan Yurou with questioning eyes.

No, Liao Yu blushed and hid her body tightly in the quilt. This scene made her feel weird.

Yan Yurou looked at Su Xun in admiration: "Master, the aliens actually specified to cooperate with you, you are so bored!"

"What? What nonsense are you talking about?" An Zijin and Liao Yu were confused.

When Su Xun answered the phone last night, they went outside, and they went to bed early, so they didn't know what happened last night.

Yan Yurou said, "Look at the phone yourself."

An Zijin and Liao Yu picked up their respective mobile phones, and their eyes widened when they saw the relevant news all over the sky.

"Is this true?" An Zijin looked at Su Xun incredulously, feeling dreaming.

Su Xun disagrees: "Isn't it just cooperating with aliens? What's worth all the fuss about."

"You are... pretending to be fresh and refined." An Zijin gave a thumbs up.

Su Xun yawned, "I'm going to R Star this time, do you want to go together?"

"Can you?" An Zijin, Yan Yurou, and Liao Yu all looked at him with longing.

Su Xun said proudly: "With me, let alone R star, the whole galaxy, you can go wherever you want."

"Bringing bragging." The three women didn't believe a word of this, you just cooperated with the aliens, thinking that you were the leader of the aliens.

Su Xun opened the quilt to prepare for morning exercises with Liao Yu, and said, "Don't believe me, forget it."

"What are you doing!" Liao Yu blushed and could bleed, reaching out to push Su Xun.

After all, this still brings the faces of An Zijin and Yan Yurou. As for Qin Zhu, Liao Yu has been used to watching her.

An Zijin and Yan Yurou blushed and sipped, then turned and ran out of the room, closing the door by the way.

"Really sweet."

After the morning exercise, Su Xun took the car to Qingyun International.

As soon as he got out of the car, a large group of people in suits and leather shoes swarmed him, including people from all countries.

"Hello Mr. Su, I am Hollywood..."

"I am the island country **** film company, can I take you one minute to talk?"

"Su, please give me a chance. Transformers know that? It was shot by our company. Our company has the best director and the best special effects technology."

All these people arrived by private jet overnight, and they waited outside all night. The dark circles on their faces are enough to show their sincerity.