191-200

Chapter 191: The First Cooperation With Mei Wenhua

At this time, Su Xun and Mei Wenhua both changed their costumes.

A cyan gown with a black cloth belt tied around the waist, wearing a black cloak and a hood on his head.

Mei Wenhua held his family's ancestral soul-inducing gong in his hand.

Su Xun held a dementing bell engraved with history.

Dark night, with their outfits, looked even more permeating.

Su Xun pinched a few hands in the air with his right hand, and then landed on the talisman that Mei Wenhua had just lit, and his left hand began to shake the copper bell.

It seems to be irregular, but the sound of the bells has an inexplicable rhythm, which makes people feel unconscious.

Su Xuns lips squirmed, as if whispering in his mouth:

The souls of all the sins of the Nine Nethers, with Shenhunling. "

"Dingling~dingling~dingling~"

The crisp sound of copper bells spread far in the mountains and forests shrouded in darkness. Su Xun closed his eyes, and the speed of chanting the formula in his mouth became faster and faster, and the bell in his left hand shook faster and faster.

To the southeast, Jiang Chen had lifted up the skirt of the female officer who played the island nation's army, and was about to do something, but suddenly stopped.

"What's the matter? Chen brother, hurry up, people can't wait, they really want it."

The female partner held the tree with her hands and felt Jiang Chen suddenly stop behind her, twisting the water snake's waist anxiously for the sun.

"Did you hear any sound?" Jiang Chen frowned and asked.

The female partner is full of the sun, and casually said: "Where is the sound, you have heard it wrong, Brother Chen, hurry up, the mosquitoes are biting people."

"No, it's just a sound, like the sound of a bell." Jiang Chen's voice fell, and he lifted his pants: "Maybe someone is hiding in the dark to get us, we want to do it."

"What!" The female partner's face also changed. If that is the case, and the photos spread, her acting career can be over.

Jiang Chen said, "Go and see."

When the voice fell, he turned and walked away looking for the sound of bells.

Dare to play wild and fight with women in the wilderness, it proves his courage.

"Brother Chen, wait for me."

The female partner was a little frightened, she lifted the skirt off, and didn't have any panties, and quickly followed Jiang Chen's figure.

"Did you hear the bells?"

"I heard it." The actress nodded.

The two got closer and closer to the sound of the bell, and finally saw Su Xun and Mei Wenhua.

"Isn't it? What are they doing?"

Jiang Chen hid behind a tree with a suspicious expression on his face.

Because of Qin Zhu's selective invisibility, he couldn't see, so he could only see two people.

The actress tremblingly said: "Could it be a tomb robber? Will there be any unclean things in this wilderness."