261-270

Chapter 261: Mission Impossible

"Mr. Su, it's all misunderstandings and misunderstandings. My master is also dedicated to eliminating demons. He is so offended. I hope Mr. Su Haihan."

The young Taoist monk was not very good at cultivating, but he was comprehensive in everything, and a few words gave his master a step.

The veteran Taoist went down and apologized to Su Xun: "Mr. Su, poor Dao apologizes to you for his previous recklessness."

"Old Daoist Chief is polite, I don't know what Daoist Chief is called?" Su Xun is not such a prudent person, sometimes he is still very generous.

Besides, the old Taoist priest on the opposite side is quite capable.

"Poor Dao Yuyangzi, this is my apprentice Qingyun." The old Daoist's voice fell, and he said: "Mr. Su, the two have already learned the lesson, it's almost done."

Frightened further, he was afraid that those two would be frightened into fools.

Su Xun glanced at Xiao Bai.

Xiaobai unlocked the illusion.

Yuyangzi was taken aback. The demon energy he felt before was emitted from the cat. He thought it was an illusion cast by the cat demon.

I never thought that Xiao Bai was also a demon, a demon in form, his face turned pale, and his heart faintly regretted and rejoiced.

Fortunately, Su Xun blocked that sword, otherwise his old bone would be here today.

Qin Zhu and Xiaobai were concealed by Su Xun's Dao skills, and Yuyangzi's cultivation base couldn't see this at all, so he thought they were both alive at first.

Qingyun was also shocked, Su Xun He De He Neng, unexpectedly followed by a big transformation monster.

"It's okay, it's okay, we're okay."

The bald head and the partial star looked at the familiar scenery around them, crying with joy, and their hearts filled with the joy of the rest of their lives.

"Are you happy to steal my white orchid?"

At this moment, Su Xun's unsalty and undiminished voice came into their ears.

The smiles of the two holding each other solidified in an instant, they just came out of the wolf's den and entered the tiger's den again, their moods ups and downs, more exciting than riding a roller coaster.

"Gardenia."

Hearing this, Yuyangzi and Qingyun simultaneously looked at the two white orchids exuding mild white light.

Although the two didn't know what this thing was for, they knew that they weren't ordinary things just by looking at the appearance.

"Brother, can we...explain?" The bald middle-aged stammered, looking at Su Xun pitifully.

Su Xun smiled politely: "What do you think? Do you still want to experience the excitement just now?"

"It's you!" The two of them opened their eyes instantly, thinking of the experience they had just done, and their scalp numb.

Su Xunfeng said lightly, "Just leave me obediently. I have something to ask you. Don't think about running away, otherwise you will regret it."

"Hmm."

The two nodded like a little chicken pecking at rice, and they were even better than the kindergarten children.

After all, anyone who has experienced social beatings has learned to be smooth and compromised.