171-180

Chapter 171: Arrived At The Destination R Star

"Your Excellency, the R star is ahead, and the spacecraft is about to land. I have already signaled to General Yunhai in advance."

Chi Yang pointed to a silver planet outside the spacecraft and said to Su Xun.

"Finally arrived." Qin Zhu breathed a sigh of relief.

At first she thought the space was pretty good, but then she found that there were repeated scenes along the way, and she was almost depressed.

More importantly, there are no entertainment facilities on the spacecraft. Apart from having **** with Su Xun, she really can't find the second thing that can kill time and create happiness ().

Half an hour later, the spacecraft broke through the atmosphere of Star R, and then continued to fly, arriving over a city.

This is a city made entirely of steel.

Robots doing simple daily tasks can be seen everywhere on the street.

Hanging tracks, hanging cars, everything looks so sci-fi.

"Wow, it's the same as in the movie, even the cars fly in the sky."

The different scenery finally made Qin Zhu's eyes light up, and he resumed the cheering and joyful appearance when he first boarded the spaceship.

The spacecraft flew over the city, arrived at a huge military camp outside the city, and then began to land.

After the spacecraft was stable, Su Xun, who had been put on an official uniform in advance, led Qin Zhu out, surrounded by a group of soldiers.

"salute!!!"

As soon as Su Xun appeared, there was a loud roar outside.

"Hey!"

At a glance, tens of thousands of fully armed soldiers wearing exoskeleton mechas raised their right hands and slammed them on the chest to salute Su Xun.

The sound of steel collision is like a thunderstorm, magnificent, and straight into the sky, there is not even a bird in a radius.

Su Xun saw several familiar faces in his memory in the crowd below.

Among them is his adjutant-Yunhai.

"I am back."

Standing on the first stairs outside the spacecraft, Su Xun looked around for a week, and said calmly.

"See your Lord General!"

The man from the first team knelt down on one knee.

"See your Lord General!"

The teams behind them knelt on one knee one by one, and the waves of steel undulated, as if the waves were surging to swallow the sky.

Many of the old people who had fought with Su Xun 30 years ago were even more hoarse, and the faces in the mecha were red, as if they were about to break their throats.

Not far away, several people who were also dressed in general's official uniforms didn't look pretty when they saw this scene.

Su Xun had such a big effect in one sentence, and he had much more control over the army than them.

You know, Su Xun has disappeared for 30 years, not to mention that there are many recruits in the Third Army who don't know Su Xun.

"Huh! It's beautiful, these people only recognize this general, not the marshal."